[A]Warrior, iLvL 501, The Fearless, 16/16 Heroic Raid Cleared, 11.5k Achievements. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[A]Warrior, iLvL 501, The Fearless, 16/16 Heroic Raid Cleared, 11.5k Achievements.

Hello,

I am looking to sell my warrior that I have been playing since early BC. It is one of the top geared warriors on the server (high-pop), and has the cutting edge achievements for clearing Heroic Sha of Fear, Grand Empress, and Will of the Emperor (It also got server first for all of these fights).

Armory: Level 90 Pandaren Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Notable Mounts:

Fiery Warhorse
    Time-Lost Proto-Drake
    Mechano-Hog
    Mekgineer's Chopper
    Raven Lord
    Rivendare's Deathcharger
    Sea Turtle
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    Swift Zhevra
    Black Drake
    Winterspring Frostsaber
    Twilight Drake
    This character also has the "Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent" Alani rare mount in its bags, just needs the rep grinded for it.

Notable Titles:

Brawler
    Delver of the Vaults
    The Exalted
    The Fearless
    The Tranquil Master
    Private

Notable Feats of Strength:

Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich?
    Onyxia's Lair (Level 60)
    Zul'Gurub
    Zul'Aman
    Avast Ye, Admiral
    Hero of the Zandalar Tribe
    Friends in High Places
    Tabard of the Argent Dawn
    Vampire Hunter
    Tripping the Rifts
    WoW's 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, Anniversary
    Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor
    Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek'zeer
    Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear

It also has a full set of mostly epic level 90 PvP if you are in to that as well.

Overall this is a great account to purchase with the 5.2 patch getting closer. This character is geared enough to get into just about any of the current high end raiding guilds provided you have the skill for it. I have played this account since BC without quitting since, and the character really reflects that.

have all the information for it, and I am the original owner. This account has never been traded or sold! I can provide verification of who I am. I will also have no problems with us having a phone call before doing the sale. I am not looking to trade, only to sell.

I will take paypal from high repped, or verified users only. Anyone else will have to pay via Western Union.

Price: Make me an offer, $550 takes it immediately, price will be raised again tomorrow.

MSN: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]

[A]Warrior, iLvL 501, The Fearless, 16/16 Heroic Raid Cleared, 11.5k Achievements.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, account still available. Pick this up before 5.2!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Today only, selling for $550. Need to sell today. I have an RL payment that I need to make which is why I am temporarily lowering the price. $550 today only. Comes with all info, guild history, DPS logs, and I can scan my ID and send it as well.

This character also has the "Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent" Alani rare mount in its bags, just needs the rep grinded for it.