0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS PoE Acc

Hi, am tired of PoE and want to sell my acc, since i did put some time into it. I deserve some payment, now ive been looking at the exchange rate of how much my orbs and such go for.

I calculated that the orbs alone are 50+ USD atleast.
    The real wealth is probably my gear, since i dont want to spend the time writing every gear and what stats i have, i have made a link to PoE forum, wich contains everything i have.Forum - Beta Default Trading - Shops - WTS - Path of Exile

.Gear i would estimate around 3-4 exalted. Main reason for that is my 4l legendary armor, and that it cointains a 12% Lightning strike which that alone is worth 1 exalted. And then theirs some others gems attached to my gear aswell, wich you might want to look into.

Note: I price 1 exalted to be 14usd, which is very reasonable.

I have some gems there aswell. The account contains 2 chars, lvl 47 lightning templar, and a lvl 31 duelist.

I am taking offers for this account.

Link to my stuff (note that there are still some gear in the stash.): Forum - Beta Default Trading - Shops - WTS - Path of Exile
    Skype name:Zecktor1337

The acc goes to the highest bidder.
    Last edited by Bonedust000; 02-14-2013 at 07:06 AM.

WTS PoE Acc