Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PQR] PvP Holy Pala Arena profile

Proudly presenting you my Holy Pala Arena Profile

Since I am not satisfied with the feedback I recieved ( well actually I did not recieve any feedback from my testers,lol ) I will publish my profile now and hope I will get the feedback I would like to have.
    This profile is not even tested by me on arena yet, but I think it works like it should.
    There are still some improvements I will add in the future, but this release should already work really well.

Profile includes :

• Auto Cleanse
    • Turn Evil on Mouseover
    • Automatic use of Hand of Sacrifice ( well I hope this works like it should )
    • Automatic use of Hand of Freedom
    • Automatic use of Avenging Wrath, Divine Favor, Guardian of Ancient, Devotion Aura, Divine Shield. Divine Protection ( when conditions are met )
    • Automatic use of Hand of Protection ( when HP of Partner is low, I think it was 25 or so, or when partner got Blind/ Intimating Shout )
    • HoJ, FoJ, Repentance, Denounce Keybinds
    • Auto use Sacred Shield ( Eternal Flame not coded in yet )
    • Beacon of Light keybind
    • Automatic Interrupt with Rebuke and Arcane Torrent ( when certain spells are used )
    • Destroy Totems with Crusader Strike , Judgement or Holy Shock on Mouseover
    • Automatic Hammer of Wrath casting

Keybinds :
    • LShift : HoJ / FoJ current Target
    • LAlt : Pause Rotation
    • RAlt : Repentance
    • RShift : Set Beacon Target
    • M4 : Denounce Target

So guys,
    test it, give me feedback. Tell me what can be improved. But dont tell me improve this or this.... tell me why it has to be improved, when certain spells have to be used ( HP, debuffs/ buffs etc. )and so on.
    http://bit.ly/XgA53j<-- updated to version from 14 Feb. Read next post for Changelog.

Happy testing

Main Code is used by Cokx, Bubba, so almost all credits go to them, since I just mashed up the codes.
    Last edited by replikatoren; 02-17-2013 at 03:38 AM.

[PQR] PvP Holy Pala Arena profile
    replikatoren's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,
    I updated the profile with the help of notreallymyself.

Changelog:

• Keybinds can now be changed in Ability Editor by editing Initialize Ability.
    • Changed Beacon behavior to prioritize target healed ( for greater heals ) -- thanks to notreallymself
    • Changed HoF to prioritize FC when in BG
    • Changed Divine Plea behavior -- thanks to notreallymself
    • Changed Hand of Protection behavior ( will not cast on FC )
    • Changed Divine Shield, will not cast when Holding Flag
    • Changed Heal prioritize
    • Changed HoJ/FoJ logic, will cast on mouseover target and not when mouseover target already is cced
    • Repentance cast on Focus and no cc, when no Focus, then current target
    • Auto Healthstone added
    • Auto Flag return added
    • Changed CD useage behavior -- thanks to notreallymyself

I think this was everything. HoS useage for breaking CC is not tested completly, but I think it works like it should to.
    Anyways, I was not happy with the feedback I got, except from notreallymyself... thanks to him.
    Since there was so few feedback, I think youre already satisfied with my profile.
    So, guys, please give feedback, I will look into it and change it, when you can convince me !

http://bit.ly/XgA53j

Replace every file since I also updated the data file.
    Have fun guys.
    And again , big thanks to notreallymyself for being the only one giving feedback and trying to improve the profile with me.

Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work, don't have a pally but it's always nice to see people making/maintaining profiles . +repped

imrocko69's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    say if i want my stun to be key Q on keyboard what do i edit the command to:

Carkas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you'll be able to keybind Q with this profile.

I've been looking for another Holy Paladin Profile for Arena, since Dominium is discontinuing his. I have tried out TuanHA for Honorbuddy but Honorbuddy reacts so much slower than PQR it really is a game breaker for healing Arena's.

Hoping this is good, will test in a few minutes.

huehuebrbr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Carkas View Post
    I don't think you'll be able to keybind Q with this profile.

I've been looking for another Holy Paladin Profile for Arena, since Dominium is discontinuing his. I have tried out TuanHA for Honorbuddy but Honorbuddy reacts so much slower than PQR it really is a game breaker for healing Arena's.

Hoping this is good, will test in a few minutes.
    Please, keep us posted!

Carkas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From playing at 2.4k using a partial profile (self modified of Dominiums), using yours seems quite different to how I would play.

Most of the things regarding this will be opinionated, and depending on what rating you're playing at you will definitely have different feedback - as differently skilled players can play vastly different from one another.

Firstly, I don't think it casts FoL enough at all. There is simply not enough time in an arena match to warrant hard casting Divine Light. I pretty much only use it when it procs, or when someone is at a relatively high HP, with no dmg incoming, so it provides the mastery shield, topping it off with an EF to keep the shield up. This is very handy for when a hard switch is coming.

Likewise, the logic for casting Holy Light needs to be changed, I saw it casting Holy light when a team member was at 81-85% HP I think, which is pretty much the way to loose a game. You may think I am wrong in saying this, as a Holy Light is enough to top someone off from 81%+, however the time it takes to cast, along with the consistant incoming damage from the enemy team will result in Holy Light being a pointless heal, as the damage they would have incurred whilst we are casting the Holy Light would have negated the incoming heal itself. One thing we can not afford in this expansion is to get behind on the healing. Its how games are lost. Holy Light should be used at 95%+ I would say, if it REALLY has to be coded. Elsewise I would use it manually for building shields when low damage.

Flash of Light as said above needs to be at a much higher % of HP to cast. I would say around 77% HP and under to cast FoL. Below 75% HP you are NEVER going to be wanting to cast Divine Light unless its a proc as you'll just be locked out easily, we need the throughput of FoL to cope with the incoming damage.

The only problems I can find myself with the profile is the Healing Logic itself, everything else works as it should do if people want it, for instance I removed the BOP on Blind/Intimidation as I like to manually use this. (I did use it 1 game to test and it works as intended). At higher levels, if a rogue/warrior team see's a Paladin BOP himself out of a fear/blind, they will sit on him going Ham for the next 55 seconds as he has no bubble. And they will **** you up without sick peels from team members.
    Last edited by Carkas; 02-15-2013 at 11:22 AM.

timotyman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way i can get a log from PQR? But basically, it heals fine in BGs, i don't know that much about paladins though so i wouldn't know particulars. One problem though, it tries to spam divine shield and wont do anything but try to spam it, and fill the chat log up. Only actual problem I've had.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Carkas View Post
    From playing at 2.4k using a partial profile (self modified of Dominiums), using yours seems quite different to how I would play.

Most of the things regarding this will be opinionated, and depending on what rating you're playing at you will definitely have different feedback - as differently skilled players can play vastly different from one another.

Firstly, I don't think it casts FoL enough at all. There is simply not enough time in an arena match to warrant hard casting Divine Light. I pretty much only use it when it procs, or when someone is at a relatively high HP, with no dmg incoming, so it provides the mastery shield, topping it off with an EF to keep the shield up. This is very handy for when a hard switch is coming.

Likewise, the logic for casting Holy Light needs to be changed, I saw it casting Holy light when a team member was at 81-85% HP I think, which is pretty much the way to loose a game. You may think I am wrong in saying this, as a Holy Light is enough to top someone off from 81%+, however the time it takes to cast, along with the consistant incoming damage from the enemy team will result in Holy Light being a pointless heal, as the damage they would have incurred whilst we are casting the Holy Light would have negated the incoming heal itself. One thing we can not afford in this expansion is to get behind on the healing. Its how games are lost. Holy Light should be used at 95%+ I would say, if it REALLY has to be coded. Elsewise I would use it manually for building shields when low damage.

Flash of Light as said above needs to be at a much higher % of HP to cast. I would say around 77% HP and under to cast FoL. Below 75% HP you are NEVER going to be wanting to cast Divine Light unless its a proc as you'll just be locked out easily, we need the throughput of FoL to cope with the incoming damage.

The only problems I can find myself with the profile is the Healing Logic itself, everything else works as it should do if people want it, for instance I removed the BOP on Blind/Intimidation as I like to manually use this. (I did use it 1 game to test and it works as intended). At higher levels, if a rogue/warrior team see's a Paladin BOP himself out of a fear/blind, they will sit on him going Ham for the next 55 seconds as he has no bubble. And they will **** you up without sick peels from team members.
    Hey,
    thanks for your feedback. I do agree with you on Holy Light useage. Hard casting DL is actually not coded in, it will just cast it when Infusion or DA is up. I will increase the value of FoL healing as well as allowing you to edit Initialize Ability for using CDs automatically or not in the next Update. Update will come the next hours.
    Till then, I appreciate every feedback

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated Profile :
    - Fixed Divine Shield / Hand of Protection / Devotion Aura
    - Removed Holy Light for Arena Profile
    - Changed HoJ / FoJ , has now same logic as repentace, no mouseover anymore , -> if Focus exists, casts on focus, if no focus, then current target

Carkas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by replikatoren View Post
    Updated Profile :
    - Fixed Divine Shield / Hand of Protection / Devotion Aura
    - Removed Holy Light for Arena Profile
    - Changed HoJ / FoJ , has now same logic as repentace, no mouseover anymore , -> if Focus exists, casts on focus, if no focus, then current target

Bit of a problem

Message: [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)
    Time: 02/16/13 21:03:09
    Count: 412
    Stack: [C]: in function `?'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:533: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:289: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214>

imrocko69's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any chance to add hos like in the domminion profile? , also i find it seems totally random on who it puts SS any chance we could have it so it just refrshes on who ever u cast it on ?

updated now seems that it only pops cd's no healing at all maybe a bug?
    Last edited by imrocko69; 02-16-2013 at 05:27 PM.

ChestRockwelll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Profile just casts cooldowns and doesnt heal anything

tropical's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChestRockwelll View Post
    Profile just casts cooldowns and doesnt heal anything
    Does the exact same thing for me, all it does is cast CD's and doesnt heal at all in duals, bgs, or arena.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, yea sry... just missed an end in Devotion Aura Ability, will update in the next few mins... HoS is cast on random member which is in range, when Polymorph etc. is cast on you.

Updated: http://bit.ly/XgA53j
    Last edited by replikatoren; 02-17-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast