503 ilv monk with RAREST MOUNT CURRENTLY IN GAME : Astral Cloud Serpent ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

adrianhanzo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

503 ilv monk with RAREST MOUNT CURRENTLY IN GAME : Astral Cloud Serpent !

Contact me on skype at : adrian.hanzo ! Feel free to discuss anything, I`ll even let you log on the account BEFORE YOU PAY ANYTHING !

About the account :

THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THE ACCOUNT IS THAT IT HAS THE RAREST MOUNT IN GAME, THE ASTRAL CLOUD SERPENT !

It has the following on it :
    5 level 90 characters. A 503 ilv monk with world class raiding progression, Delver of the Vaults and other heroics in heart of fear ! A 491 ilv mage ; a 480 ilv rogue ; 476 retri pally ; 472 enhancement shaman ; a full pvp geared warrior and a fresh lv 90 Death Knight.

All the other 4 classes at level 85, should you decide to level something to have fun, or switch to another realm I GOT ALL HEIRLOOMS FOR ALL CLASSES, so its gonna be really easy for you to switch to any realm you want !

Very important : ALL PROFESSIONS AT SKILL LEVEL 600 ! You wont have to ask anybody to enchant / cut a gem / make an armor emboss or glyph for you ! You already have ALL THE PROFESSIONS ! You can just make anything you want yourself !
    ACCESS TO BRAWLERS GUILD ! I`m already Rank8 ( Highest rank ) In brawler's guild. You can invite even more friends after you win rank 8 encounters so since its the holidays you can share with your friends !

Along side everything comes a nifty 80k gold for anything your heart would desire !

And remember : I WILL LET U LOG ON THE ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOU PAYING ANYTHING IN ADVANCE ! I`m not intending to scam which is why I`ll give u the account first before even paying anything. All I want is my account sold !

Edit : I`d like to point out, I`ve had this account since 2006 and for all intensive purposes this account has been my best friend for the past 7 years. I`m not racist but I WILL NOT SELL THE ACCOUNT TO ANY CHINESE RESELLER. I want it to be played not just resold.

So please if you`re reseller please move along, this is not for you.
    Last edited by adrianhanzo; 02-09-2013 at 02:42 PM.

503 ilv monk with RAREST MOUNT CURRENTLY IN GAME : Astral Cloud Serpent !
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nobody interested?

OneTimeSale's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sadly that mount isnt really so special

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OneTimeSale View Post
    sadly that mount isnt really so special
    Why do you go on to others threads just to post negative comments? Please go away,

btetra's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But he is right, its not a rare mount, since you can loot him twice a week with the coins(+for most of the classes only mount+1item is in the list) and the dropchance isnt really low.

Galleons Son and the Sha mount are way more rare

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by btetra View Post
    But he is right, its not a rare mount, since you can loot him twice a week with the coins(+for most of the classes only mount+1item is in the list) and the dropchance isnt really low.

Galleons Son and the Sha mount are way more rare
    but those two dont look unique at all and are certainly not rarer. you can do sha weekly and you got a chance to get it from coins too so the sha one is as rare as the elegon one, but not even close to in terms of difficulty / uniqueness.

You can actually do galleon multiple times a week and roll coin for it each time u do it so again, thats not even close to as rarer as elegon which you can only do once a week.

Mobile6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you on skype

btetra's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adrianhanzo View Post
    but those two dont look unique at all and are certainly not rarer. you can do sha weekly and you got a chance to get it from coins too so the sha one is as rare as the elegon one, but not even close to in terms of difficulty / uniqueness.

You can actually do galleon multiple times a week and roll coin for it each time u do it so again, thats not even close to as rarer as elegon which you can only do once a week.
    yeah because sha and galleon have 20items per Specc in their loot list. 70% chance on getting coins means 30% of getting 1 item of 20. so 0.01% chance(mount drop chance on loot) of 30% versus 1% of 50%. You see the difference?

EDIT: the list based on the armory

(galleons mount is as rare, its not even in the list)
    Last edited by btetra; 02-27-2013 at 03:19 PM.

t4c's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love how that guy who posted a negative BUT TRUE comment gets banned yet someone who scams people gets left alone. Cool logic ownedcore.