9 HonorBuddy Legit Licenses (0 worth) for 9.99 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GoldGoblinSales's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9 HonorBuddy Legit Licenses ($250 worth) for $199.99

Hello Ownedcore Members

Today has been a bad day for me, just had ALL of my World of Warcraft accounts banned because of GM investigation for botting.

This however is not a thread to whine about it, but more like a retirement. With this I am definitely out of business because the stress of leveling up again is just too much for me to go through again. I'm sure I've made many mistakes and those probably got me banned, but oh well. I am trusting you will be better than me at this and that you will use these licenses way better than me.

Item name: HonorBuddy 9 Licenses merged in One
    Item type: HonorBuddy bot License
    Payment Method: PayPal
    Payment Amount: $199.99
    Info on it: I've had them for a year now, I've used them now and then. You will gain full access to the buddyauth website with my login details as well as my Thebuddyforum accout and password.

Pictures and Proof of ownership:

Contact details
    Skype - renzob94

NOTES

Although I am fairly new to the site, I'm only taking offers from members with reputation and with some experience in the site. If you recently created your account JUST to buy this, please refrain from contacting me. I am really not in the mood to get scammed again.

Edited stuff to make it look cleaner.
    Last edited by GoldGoblinSales; 02-08-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Clean look

9 HonorBuddy Legit Licenses (0 worth) for 9.99
    GoldGoblinSales's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)