Safety of Buying RaF Time Now? menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

steven996's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Safety of Buying RaF Time Now?

I am fairly new to Ownedcore itself, and want to get involved, and after searching, I saw the sale of RaF game time, and the thought of buying RaF game time for like $3 a month is very appealing to me. I just read this article though, (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-time-atm.html (DO NOT buy RAF time atm)) which is about 3 months old, which says that all RaF game time is getting removed within a matter of days. It is still like this? Should I buy a month of game time for my one bot account? Thank you guys a ton for reading this!

Safety of Buying RaF Time Now?
    Hordeglider's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's still risk buying RAF time and sometime you get removed within couple of days or if you're lucky it'll actually last. I tend to go with sellers that offer 1 or 2 compensation meaning if RAF time gets removed, the seller will give you another RAF time to compensate and usually that for some reason doesn't get removed or at least it hasn't happen to me yet. It'll cost about $1.50 to $2.00 more but still better than paying $15/mo.
    Q: When do hunters get to tame druids?
    A: Right after druids get a hunter form.

steven996's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hordeglider View Post
    There's still risk buying RAF time and sometime you get removed within couple of days or if you're lucky it'll actually last. I tend to go with sellers that offer 1 or 2 compensation meaning if RAF time gets removed, the seller will give you another RAF time to compensate and usually that for some reason doesn't get removed or at least it hasn't happen to me yet. It'll cost about $1.50 to $2.00 more but still better than paying $15/mo.
    Thanks for the great info! Do you personally know any sellers that you could recommend me to buy from?