0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Path of exile Rare map groups

I didnt see one here and figured it would be a big help to people looking to explore the new content of the game. Incase you dont already know, after level 60 the content is completly drop based. There is a wide range of maps that can drop randomly in merciless difficulty and u can use your orbs to upgrade the quality of them or just complete them on regular. So far i have 11 rare maps all with 80%+ Quantity of items that drop but with wealth comes death lol. Basically each map has a list of debuff your group gains as u come in the gate so and there are only 6 portals in so if anyone dies u lose that person for the entire dungeon and theres no way to skip the trash until the boss.

What i would like to see here is just a post of players with their current level / experience / gear / available buff auras at max level.

Tips:
    1 Magic find gem linked to your best single target ability that u can switch to on the kill for mobs. With everyone having one of these this ensures atleast 50% extra magic find.
    Taunt totems
    Spell totems
    Max out every aura gem incase your group needs that from you ESPECIALLY if your ranged
    Look each map up and atleast have a resistance flask with +25% resistances and an armor flask with +25% resistances if not entirely different sets for each dungeon.

These dungeons are the most challenging thing i have encounterned in any game if u bring them to the highest level as we are now doing them. If you are interested and up for the challenge add my ign Digitalassaulttt or skype dbsalinas89.

Path of exile Rare map groups