1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did the pvp resto shaman prof go?

a few days ago there was a pvp resto profile posted. unfortunately it wasn't working too well and it appears to have been taken down since then. Can the maker guy us an update? Was it broken beyond repair and you've moved on? it's crazy how starved this community is for a resto shaman pvp profile, so I thought I'd be the one of initiate a dialogue.

Also sorry for some of our quick to dismiss posts once it was revealed to not work. We're all just a bit too eager for something ever since Don gave up.

Where did the pvp resto shaman prof go?
    sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UCSB View Post
    a few days ago there was a pvp resto profile posted. unfortunately it wasn't working too well and it appears to have been taken down since then. Can the maker guy us an update? Was it broken beyond repair and you've moved on? it's crazy how starved this community is for a resto shaman pvp profile, so I thought I'd be the one of initiate a dialogue.

Also sorry for some of our quick to dismiss posts once it was revealed to not work. We're all just a bit too eager for something ever since Don gave up.
    he prob has personal reasons for deling it, he doesnt need to explain reasonings behind his actions, so i guess i would just forget bout it and look for the next.

UCSB's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    he doesnt need to explain reasonings behind his actions.
    That's not exactly the attitude I was going for. This isn't a witch hunt, it's a dialogue to see if he could use some help with his project.

lostinthewoodslol's Avatar Active Member The Coinmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. Sorry i took it down because all i got was "IT DOESN'T WORK" lol. (i use it at 2300+ mmr daily) i know it works, a function in the battleground rotation i attempted didn't work correctly, though i really didn't want to have or update a BG profile as i dont do them much, my project was to perfect 3v3 Arena. Though the difference in healing a BG to healing in high mmr Arena is ridiculously different and i didnt/don't have the time to reply to 50 ppl asking why its using healing wave in a bg. lol, I just got out of hospital, almost died, that's pretty much my life.

All i wanted was to post it, help out as much as i could given my circumstances at the current time, and hope we could work as a community to resolve problems. if any, but one unbelievably ignorant comment/reply just really pissed me off that i just gave up, it took so much to make it, im just tired.

Techz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi lostinthewoodslol

Sorry to hear your news but your right if you don't want to share its up to you some people on this forum need to show the coders more love as its there real life time they put into these and if there sharing them for free why would you leave a bad comment its just wrong these take time to perfect these profiles so come on people show some love!

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey lost, I've been on here almost as long as you and I remember you post a lot in the PQR-thread back then. What happened to you? Im glad you're still alive and well, be safe!

freaki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there are still people around here that appreciate the effort you put into that profile lostinthewoods
    more than you know id say:-) and on an off note..in RL theres always a light at the end of the tunnel im living proof of that..take care

Aleksonfire's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently Working on pvp version of my shammy profile. Hold tight guys I've not done a lot of pvp so had to buckle down and get some gear.
    Resto Shammy Profile - https://goo.gl/nm5Nc

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lostinthewoodslol View Post
    Hey. Sorry i took it down because all i got was "IT DOESN'T WORK" lol. (i use it at 2300+ mmr daily) i know it works, a function in the battleground rotation i attempted didn't work correctly, though i really didn't want to have or update a BG profile as i dont do them much, my project was to perfect 3v3 Arena. Though the difference in healing a BG to healing in high mmr Arena is ridiculously different and i didnt/don't have the time to reply to 50 ppl asking why its using healing wave in a bg. lol, I just got out of hospital, almost died, that's pretty much my life.

All i wanted was to post it, help out as much as i could given my circumstances at the current time, and hope we could work as a community to resolve problems. if any, but one unbelievably ignorant comment/reply just really pissed me off that i just gave up, it took so much to make it, im just tired.
    well this is the internet, if you dont want people spamming it doesnt work fix it than i wouldnt release anything, you have to have a tough shell because there will be few trolls in the bunch and if you cant ignore them and let them make you eRage than i prob wouldnt post anything public imo.

Also if you only wanted it to be an arena (3v3) profile prob should of stated that from the start so, so many people didnt spam thread and say bg was 100% broken ;p,

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah sed- has social skills unlike what you've shown.

xLegendx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, it sucks how the ignorant people ruin it for the people who actually want to try it out and appreciate the hard work.

xLegendx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aleksonfire View Post
    Currently Working on pvp version of my shammy profile. Hold tight guys I've not done a lot of pvp so had to buckle down and get some gear.
    Haha thanks man :P
    I'll be awaiting the thread

Thanks G/R
    12/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    well this is the internet, if you dont want people spamming it doesnt work fix it than i wouldnt release anything, you have to have a tough shell because there will be few trolls in the bunch and if you cant ignore them and let them make you eRage than i prob wouldnt post anything public imo.

Also if you only wanted it to be an arena (3v3) profile prob should of stated that from the start so, so many people didnt spam thread and say bg was 100% broken ;p,
    hence deleting.

and yea under all the abilities/functions it was the first line.
    was my first profile post, so guess ill try again. soon.

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hence deleting.

and yea under all the abilities/functions it was the first line.
    was my first profile post, so guess ill try again. soon.
    Sucks the etards pissed you off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Thanks G/R
    12/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    Sucks the etards pissed you off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    im just an impolsive moron, they probably didn't mean to

Heres the Profile, updated, if anyone wishes to use it.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...pvp-arena.html ([PQR] Resto Shaman PvP (Arena))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast