Trade my honorbuddy 2 session lifetime key for power leveling on Arch Angel (feenix) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trade my honorbuddy 2 session lifetime key for power leveling on Arch Angel (feenix)

looking to get a character from 1-70 on the arch angel feenix private server.

I have the character made already, just not interested in lvling it. My retail account iso ut of game time so i have no use for HB any more. I never really used it after Wrath any way. Looking to trade my honorbuddy 2 session life time key for this server. I see it being fit because first off the rates are very high and will take no time at all.

I do not tolerate scammers so do not waste your time if you trying to get my HB key for free.

The way this will work is this:

1) lvl the character to at least 55. You will get the HB key
    2) upon reaching 70 you will get the buddyauth.com information.
    3) i will also put in a ticket to change over the email of the buddyauth.com info to your email upon completion of the order.

This saves me from having to recover the HB key, which takes a long ass time if its stolen, and it ensures that my order gets finished instead of quitting half way through. If your up to it then drop me a PM. I have been around this website long enough (since 07') to know the deal and how all this trading works. Dont **** with me and we will surely be able to do business in the future.

Trade my honorbuddy 2 session lifetime key for power leveling on Arch Angel (feenix)