Arenaboost.com is a scam menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arenaboost.com is a scam

Apparently I am just a magnet for these scams. I am still in the process of getting a refund from arenacarry.com who decided it was ok to take $400 and not perform any service what so ever. They didn't even bother to spend 1 second on my carry.

Now I am in another situation with Arena Boost. I asked these guys how much a carry would be to go from 1878cr to 2200cr in RBGs. I was told $90 and it would be completed in 48 hours.

I tried messaging them at the 48 hour mark to ask for an update. Nothing...

I tried messaging them constantly after and not a single response....they just completely ignore me. It is now coming up on the 90 hour mark and still not a single response.

I read one bad review on them that said this is exactly what they did to another guy and I figured it was just one bad review out of all the people that could potentially complain. Apparently I was very wrong because they did the exact same thing to me. Here is the bad review:

Arenaboost.com Review

Apparently they scammed that guy out of $900.

Anyways stay away from these guys.

Arenaboost.com is a scam