Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Profile Convertion Request] Dampscale Basilisk Eye farming for LazyBot?

Hello, I found a profile made by Nomorepriest for farming Dampscale Basilisk Eyes (used for switching from Aldor to Scryers) on HonorBuddy forums.
    (http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbu...er-scryer.html)

I tried to search for some converters and so on, but I only found, that it can be converted from HB to GB2 (using GB plugin, I presume - but i dont have HB) and then from GB to Lazybot using some java app posted here somewhere.

So I´m asking for help if theres someone, who is able to convert this profile to be used with LazyBot.
    ( - direct link to that xml file )

[Profile Convertion Request] Dampscale Basilisk Eye farming for LazyBot?
    jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hawran View Post
    Hello, I found a profile made by Nomorepriest for farming Dampscale Basilisk Eyes (used for switching from Aldor to Scryers) on HonorBuddy forums.
    ([N - REP ] Terokkar Forrest - Dampscale Basilisk Eye - Alder to Scryer)

I tried to search for some converters and so on, but I only found, that it can be converted from HB to GB2 (using GB plugin, I presume - but i dont have HB) and then from GB to Lazybot using some java app posted here somewhere.

So I´m asking for help if theres someone, who is able to convert this profile to be used with LazyBot.
    ( - direct link to that xml file )
    just make your own...pretty easy
    follow these steps

How to make a Grinding Profile:
    Code:
    1. Profile settings - New profile
    2. got to subprofile and hit add ... name does not matter, don't modify anything in the level ranges
    3. still at the subprofile tab, go ingame and target a mob in the area you wanna make the profile, then got to the bot and hit the + next to factions, do that for any class of mobs in the area (humans, beasts, etc) , if you wanna ignore a mob in the area target it and hit + next to ignore (usually use it for yellow mobs that don't attack you and don't have good drops)
    4. hit + next to Spots
    5. tick follow spots in order, then go back to general tab
    6. if the area is large and the mobs are far away from eachother, you want select vertice type "ground mount" and record the profile with ground mount, this way the char will walk abit after a kill and if there is no mob near he will mount and go on until he encounters the next mob then dismount, kill, rinse and repeat :) - ground mount vertices will appear as white dots on the graph window of the bot (if area is small choose normal vertices-red dots)
    7. tick "top most" and "record vertices"
    8. drag the profile maker to the side and maximize the game so you can see both where you are going and the graph of the profile - the path you are creating
    9. start walking ingame, when you get within 40yards of something you want to kill, hit "add spot" or F7 ingame
    10. walk to the next mob - pack of mobs and hit "add spot" or F7 again and so on
    11. spots usually are on the path, but you can add some that are slightly off with no problem, bot will go there ---- a spot tells the bot where to go to find fresh mobs to kill- that's why we tick "follow spots in order" so the mobs can respawn and the bot won't return too soon to a recently visited spot, so u can have spots that are not on the path but be carefull where you put them so there are no obstacles between the spot and the path so your char don't get stuck on the return to path
    12. the path you are making can be a straight line, curved line, circle or any shape you want (if it's a line, the bot will go back the same way he came at the end)

13. if you want to record a path for the bot from the GY to the grinding zone, if you want to ress you can... just untick "record vertices" go and die, now you are at the graveyard... choose vertice type "ground mount" (normal verices don't work for gy path, idk why), and hit record again, an go to the zone you recorded your profile - do not add any spots on this path -, untick record vertices - make sure that this line is linked with the normal path (also know that if you don't add this road the bot won't release, there is no setting to tell it to release, just make this path and that's it)

14. if you have a town nearby the grinding zone you can record a path to the town so when the bot has full bags and in general setting the "to town when fulll bags" is ticked he will go there are sell/repair. Be on your recorded path, choose "ground mount" vertices" and hit record again, go to town, be carefull to avoid obstacles, i suggest before you hit record to reduce the vertice distance to 10 or 5, so if you make a sudden curve the bot will follow exactly. when you get to town, go to the vendor you wanna use and in subprofile tab, hit + next to "vendor count", untick record vertices (i suggest not use "sell grey/whites" from the general settings-vendor, instead i use 2 addons: Scrap-autosells greys and if u drag an item, any item, to it's sell list, it will auto sell it next time you go to a vendor, and Auto-repair is the 2nd addon)

15. save your profile naming something like "dustwallow marsh - blackhoof village - humanoids grind lvl 40 - silk farm" for example

Quick example Photo of a profile
    *make sure you set the correct key for the ground mount in general settings-keys
    :gusta:wow:gusta: