EU 1,1M gold on any server menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Melnorme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU 1,1M gold on any server

Hello Ownedcore,

After 3 months of selling gold to businesses here, I'd like to see if there are large private buyers on the market.

I have 1100k gold in a guild bank on EU horde server and am ready to transfer it anywhere you need. All the gold is earned by me, without any illegal means, strictly through use of professions and the auction house. Current price is $0,66 per k.

This offer is valid for Ownedcore members with high reputation / post count since I am taking a risk by transferring the guild and handing it over first. It lasts until 9th February (this Saturday) afternoon, when I continue to sell the gold to businesses here as before. However, don't hesitate to contact me later, as I can supply 1+ million per month and am always looking for buyers / distributors.

Minimum amount of gold to trade is 500k. Payment method is Moneybookers, as it has much lower fee than Paypal, doesn't have a 30 day pending period and there are no chargebacks.

If you are an interested customer please contact me via PM or Skype: darko_sh
    Edit: I will not add you first, and you can ask me to message you here to confirm it's me.

Thank you for your time and have fun in Azeroth!
    Last edited by Melnorme; 02-04-2013 at 03:17 PM.

EU 1,1M gold on any server
    Shado90's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you mate

eral9302's Avatar Sergeant