[Donation][PQR] Team Nova menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Donation][PQR] Team Nova

[/COLOR]
    This is for those who want to donate to Team Nova

I want this to be here so that the members of this Team can be given a monetary reward for their hard work that they do for free.

Due to the recent restrictions put on the Bot and Profile Section of the forum, we were asked to remove our donation links....

We continue to deliver quality services at zero cost and many have asked me where the donation links have gone. In response, I would like to put this here so that the people who are gracious enough to help us our monetarily can do so much easier

I currently only have my Own Donation link, but as i get responses from the other Team Nova Members, I will be editting this message and adding them as well. Thank You for using our Profiles, I hope they work as well for you as they do for us

Donation Links:
    - Bu_Ba_911 Donation Link
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

[Donation][PQR] Team Nova