Selling account -  with swift spectral tiger - menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

blahrofl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling account - with swift spectral tiger -

Buyer gets not just a single character but the whole account with 11,775 Achievement Points, a lot of very rare mounts including the now unobtainable Swift Razzashi Raptor that was 0.25% drop chance and the 2 seater X-53 Cataclysm RaF mount and still obtainable but rare mounts like the Swift White Hawkstrider, Horsemen's Reins, Swift Brewfest Ram, Reins of the Raven Lord and the best mount of all SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER which on its own adds a few hundred dollars to the account! along with 107 other mounts and 212 Pets. It also has 3 Legendarys, Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, Thori'dal the Stars' Fury and Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. On this account when it comes to characters you will get 1 level 90 Paladin with for its Holy PvE set almost full epics, for its Ret PvE set about half rares and half epics, for its Ret PVP set mainly honor gear and only a few Conquest gear, it also has A LOT of fully completed tier sets for transmog, 600/600 Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Archaeology, First Aid, Fishing and 555/600 Cooking, 310% Flying, 90% of the BoA items in-game. Lastly the buyer will also get an 85 Rogue, Mage, Hunter, Warrior, Shaman and 70 Death Knight, Warlock. Overall there is only about 5k left on the account but you are not paying for the gold when it comes for this account, you are paying for the 4 years I spent on it, the complete transmog sets that took me forever to get, the 8 high level characters, the high amount of achievement points, the one well geared character and the VERY rare mounts!

Also, on my 85 hunter there is a level 70ish sword, it has a Corrupted Ashbringer transmog on it, if you care about that stuff.

If you are interested leave your Skype or anything in the reply.

Selling account -  with swift spectral tiger -
    fandralmojo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my skype is oo.oo442 and my name is fandral

Originally Posted by blahrofl View Post
    Buyer gets not just a single character but the whole account with 11,775 Achievement Points, a lot of very rare mounts including the now unobtainable Swift Razzashi Raptor that was 0.25% drop chance and the 2 seater X-53 Cataclysm RaF mount and still obtainable but rare mounts like the Swift White Hawkstrider, Horsemen's Reins, Swift Brewfest Ram, Reins of the Raven Lord and the best mount of all SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER which on its own adds a few hundred dollars to the account! along with 107 other mounts and 212 Pets. It also has 3 Legendarys, Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, Thori'dal the Stars' Fury and Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. On this account when it comes to characters you will get 1 level 90 Paladin with for its Holy PvE set almost full epics, for its Ret PvE set about half rares and half epics, for its Ret PVP set mainly honor gear and only a few Conquest gear, it also has A LOT of fully completed tier sets for transmog, 600/600 Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Archaeology, First Aid, Fishing and 555/600 Cooking, 310% Flying, 90% of the BoA items in-game. Lastly the buyer will also get an 85 Rogue, Mage, Hunter, Warrior, Shaman and 70 Death Knight, Warlock. Overall there is only about 5k left on the account but you are not paying for the gold when it comes for this account, you are paying for the 4 years I spent on it, the complete transmog sets that took me forever to get, the 8 high level characters, the high amount of achievement points, the one well geared character and the VERY rare mounts!

Also, on my 85 hunter there is a level 70ish sword, it has a Corrupted Ashbringer transmog on it, if you care about that stuff.

If you are interested leave your Skype or anything in the reply.
    My name is oo.oo442 and the name is fandral