Great Experience with Arenarating.com menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Experience with Arenarating.com

I am completely convinced that these guys are the best service around when it comes to an carry service.

I met these guys first back in season 9 when I was a 2400 player and decided I was having issues finding partners because I was not a gladiator level player. I contacted them last minute to do a gladiator level carry and they were happy to set it up. My character was played by a multi Rank 1 player that most likely everyone on this site would recognize. I was extremely happy to watch him run my toon to glad in the matter of 2 days.

We had a small issue that someone hacked my account and kicked me off the team. At this point I thought I was screwed because they already had finished the carry. I was extremely surprised when arenarating instead of walking away got back on my account and ran me back up into glad range in 1 day.

Since that I have achieved gladiator every single season now being able to connect with other top end players.

I also contacted them this season to do a 5v5 carry to 2200 since I can never find a group that can actually keep loggin on at the same time. They straight up told me that the ques were dead and it just was not possible at this given moment. This was very surprising considering most carry services would just take my money claiming it was possible.

My last contact with them was to get them to do 3 RBG games. I had run up to 2223 with my RBG group, but they were not getting on for the rest of the week. I had no desire to get with a pug i didnt trust and screw my rating since I was 3 RBG games from getting my T2. I asked them to run 3 games and they did it for an amazing price and pushed my CR up to 2391 in the process.

All around I have always been extremely impressed. The guys at this business really know the meaning of great customer service. I would highly recommend them if you guys are looking for a solid carry service.

Great Experience with Arenarating.com
    Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <Deleted Post>
    Last edited by Takri; 04-02-2013 at 11:25 AM.