Corrupted Ashbringr Event menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Alenthian's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    Corrupted Ashbringr Event

    Hi everyone. Thought id try a request if anyone out there has the time and knowledge to help me, would be greatly appreciated. Im looking for the script for the Corrupted Ashbringer event in Scarlet Monastery Cathedral. Ive looked everywhere and tried many different servers, no one seems to have it or know anyone that does. Would anyone be kind enough to script it so i can upload it to my personal server? All credit would of course go to the person that scripted it. Im using the trinity emulator. Thank you so very much guys for any help. Exteremely appreciated.
    Alen

  2. #2
    Morris's Avatar Banned CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    101
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    124
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Doubt someone will throw in free time try offering payment m8 if you really want it!

  3. #3
    Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1086
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,647
    Thanks G/R
    365/310
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Muraken View Post
    Doubt someone will throw in free time try offering payment m8 if you really want it!
    If i'd knew the basics about scripted events, i would have done it just to prove you wrong.

  4. #4
    stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1524
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,404
    Thanks G/R
    115/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    It literally is, if player has weapon upon enter instance then change faction and hook events for on friendly player drawing close and send the required messages.

  5. #5
    Alenthian's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I wouldnt mind paying for it tbh if i can find someone that would write the script and compile it with what i got etc as it is basically the only real thing i WANT to see, rest is for fun. I cant do anything towards it as i have absolutely no clue on scripting, wouldnt even be able to find the file. Thank you for the replies so quickly btw guys.

  6. #6
    stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1524
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,404
    Thanks G/R
    115/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Alenthian View Post
    I wouldnt mind paying for it tbh if i can find someone that would write the script and compile it with what i got etc as it is basically the only real thing i WANT to see, rest is for fun. I cant do anything towards it as i have absolutely no clue on scripting, wouldnt even be able to find the file. Thank you for the replies so quickly btw guys.
    The only references we would use to create such a thing is YouTube and WoWWiki. It would probably end up not being exactly the same as Blizzard's.

  7. #7
    Alenthian's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Thank you for the reply Stoneharry. Tbh close is better then nothing. I shall post a couple of links here, one is for a video of the event happening and the second is for the wowwiki site which shows everything that is said. Im hoping this may be enough for someone to try scripting it. Many thanks

    Corrupted Ashbringer/Scarlet Monastery Event - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

    Ancient Raid Videos: Corrupted Ashbringer Event - YouTube

  8. #8
    stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1524
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,404
    Thanks G/R
    115/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Alenthian View Post
    Thank you for the reply Stoneharry. Tbh close is better then nothing. I shall post a couple of links here, one is for a video of the event happening and the second is for the wowwiki site which shows everything that is said. Im hoping this may be enough for someone to try scripting it. Many thanks

    Corrupted Ashbringer/Scarlet Monastery Event - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

    Ancient Raid Videos: Corrupted Ashbringer Event - YouTube
    I don't have the time nor the interest to do it myself. I haven't seen anyone else reply who can do it, so I doubt you will get a offer. Sorry.

  9. #9
    XxXGenesisXxX's Avatar Sergeant Major CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    59
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    154
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Question: Is the player carrying the Corrupted Ashbringer on a set path or are they free to move?

  10. #10
    stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1524
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,404
    Thanks G/R
    115/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by XxXGenesisXxX View Post
    Question: Is the player carrying the Corrupted Ashbringer on a set path or are they free to move?
    Player has free control.

    The difference is npc's are friendly, the mini-cinematic plays, and you can talk to one of the people through a huge gossip menu for a lot of lore explanations.

    Also every time you go near a npc they kneel in amazement at you and say something about how cool you are.

  11. #11
    Alenthian's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Aye as stoneharry said, the reputation with scarlet crusade turns friendly, the cinematic plays where Alexandros Mograine enters the cathedral and kills renault (once you reach renault ofc) and then you can cure fairbanks. Rest is whispers and bowing and words of awe. Thanks for continued queries.

Similar Threads

  1. [Trinity] Corrupted Ashbringer event in scarlet monastary
    By mouse18 in forum WoW EMU Questions & Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:05 PM
  2. Corrupted ashbringer
    By Datonking in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 04:47 AM
  3. IBS-->Corrupted Ashbringer
    By TechGuy in forum World of Warcraft Model Editing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 01:19 PM
  4. Error: Your login interface files are corrupt
    By Grtis in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 06:38 PM
  5. Corrupted flowers for Everyone!
    By Matt in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 10:56 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search