9x 85 OO Account+ID - MOP Enabled - Same Realm/Faction-1 - HB Lifetime+ (0) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

UrbanLegends's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9x 85 OO Account+ID - MOP Enabled - Same Realm/Faction-1 - HB Lifetime+ ($100)

Account has been active with MoP since launch, no interest still so selling it. Cheap. I am the original owner, the sale will come with an ID and email control. All toons are on the same realm (PvP high pop) and same faction minus one. Doesn't get any better than that. Account included the following:

Warrior
    Warrior
    Mage
    Paladin
    Rogue
    Priest
    Shaman
    Death Knight
    Druid

Alt hunter & monk with BOAs.

I have no interest in trading, I will not go any lower this is a steal at this price. Keys alone cost more. The benefits of toons being the same realm same faction make for an easy process to bank gold via professions. This account was gold capped twice by myself.

I am part of the Goblin Network (gold massing community) and will give you a handful of information on how to get gold capped yourself (no its not your typical profession bs) . This is not a selling point, just something ill include in the sale as a bonus. As well as including a Honorbuddy Lifetime with this sale.

Comment before contacting or I will ignore you, period. I may not be verified but I have a clean trading slate and have no issues speaking over the phone. I am an adult so you will not be dealing with a child / teenager.

AuctionHouseNuke: Skype

9x 85 OO Account+ID - MOP Enabled - Same Realm/Faction-1 - HB Lifetime+ (0)
    UrbanLegends's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump to the top