Feenix Vanilla account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vendmarla's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix Vanilla account

Hello!

So as the title says, im looking for a feenix pretbc account!

I'm mainly looking for a Hunter T2+ geared or a Paladin but don't hesitate to offer whatever you got.
    Add me on skype or PM me here.

Feenix Vanilla account
    Vendmarla's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now looking for all classes. Faction doesnt matter.
    T2+ geared or Rank11+

GerogeKous's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Human Paladin. Retribution Gear: 8/8 tier 2 all the other epics except weapon which is Legendary (Sulfuras). Healing gear: Avenger's Crown, Amulet of the Shifting Sands, Wild Growth Spaulders, Hide of the Wild, Robes of the Guardian Saint, Loomguard Armbracers, Peacekeeper Gauntlets, Corehound Belt, Legplates of Blazing Light, Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight, Ring of Eternal Justice, Zandalarian Hero Charm, Briarwood Reed, Azuresong Mageblade, Red Dragonscale Protector, Libram of Divinity. Flash of light + Healing spec 800+ heal. Gnomish Engineer 300 (most of the recipes) Exalted with 7 factions. There is also a Warrior with 2/8 tier 2 and epics from AQ20, ZG etc. Warrior has both tanking and damage gier. Professions: Armorsmith and Elemental Leatherworking (a lot of recipes). If interested my skype: George_Kousidis