★★[CHALLENGES][EU]ID VERIFIED] HORDE ONLY! - Cheapest Gold run in EU! 24 hours!★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ZaitsEU's Avatar Banned Professional RBG boosting seller! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (13%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★[CHALLENGES][EU]ID VERIFIED] HORDE ONLY! - Cheapest Gold run in EU! 24 hours!★★

We've closed down the business, no orders here was ever made.
    Last edited by ZaitsEU; 01-29-2013 at 09:09 AM.

★★[CHALLENGES][EU]ID VERIFIED] HORDE ONLY! - Cheapest Gold run in EU! 24 hours!★★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (13%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback from our RBG boosting thread:

Originally Posted by Otsegolectric View Post
    ZaitsEU is a very friendly boosting service, ordered a boost from 2000-2200 and got 2350 rating for free. Amazing service, they hold what they say!
    Originally Posted by Remixftw View Post
    Know Zaits for a few weeks now , saw his name few time's in forums and ingame rbg boost '' and assisted his boosting service few time's now , and can say its 100 % Legit and Save .
    All ppl that placed a order are 110% Happy and his rule's are very strict , so as long u follow them , ur High Warlord or either Hero of the horde = 99.99% Garantie !

I know ur might thinking Another Positive reply , Wel ye i heard some Negative rumor's , But i can assure u from my own exp This guy is trusty and patience , he doesn't rage either and stays online until ur happy !
    My own exp in rbg = I do aswell Rbg boost , but not as he does whit a well written website or recruit ingame, and got aswell many toons on 2.4+

So are u tired of failing grp's that doesn't keep there words or scam payment or long waiting time's until u have the rating u wishes and payd for ? THEN CONTACT ZAITS ! 110% TRUTH !

Think about it , u can be in 72 hours @ 3750+ Conq CAP + High Warlord and higher
    Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    Keep on going Zaits, Really nice work .

Originally Posted by Skulgar View Post
    I'll def., vouch for this guy! He got a lot of exp in RBG boosting / wintrading
    i got 2.8k cr in a few hours Thx to this man!!
    Originally Posted by steppy66 View Post
    GO ZAITS GO, he boosted me to 2.5 in one day!.

Woop woop continue the good work.
    Originally Posted by topalsinek View Post
    Just an update ; legit im 2000 right now.Safe and cheap.
    Originally Posted by Defying View Post
    I would like to Vouch for this service.

At first a few things whent wrong, but he managed to fix it and I got the rating I asked for.

They are really cheap compare to other services, but definitly not bad.

Once they got it fixed it was quick and easy to get the 2.2k rating I wanted.

First post here I know, but I only made an account to find this service.
    Originally Posted by sveta91 View Post
    Everything was correctly, and its very cheap!
    I paid boost to 2,2k rating, and i got gratis 2,4k

Keep going Zaits!
    Originally Posted by Dranaf View Post
    Very good host, he knows how to do it!
    Originally Posted by torsto View Post
    This is awesome, the boost is legit, and the leader preform is very good! They tell you what to do and you just follow it. 100% nothing more to say, awesome!
    Originally Posted by waddeman View Post
    Okay after some struggle due Zaits having internet issues and had to move to another apartment etc i finally got the boost i wanted. Thank you , went really fast when we got it all sorted out! +rep from me!
    Originally Posted by bucbuc View Post
    ok i got my boost in 4h playing,gj zeist
    Originally Posted by xalez View Post
    Awesome guy. +rep fast and nice.
    Originally Posted by jamesiep View Post
    Tried Zaits out to go from 2200-2300 rating; he was very friendly and helpful. The price is extremely good.
    They explained everything clearly, very efficient and started on time. Paid through paypal and a few hours later i got what i wanted!
    Simple, easy and trustworthy. Would definitely use again.

Cheers.
    Originally Posted by Gatsbyy View Post
    Zaits is a really friendly booster.
    You can always contact him if something is wrong, or something is bothering you.
    He will do his best to fix the problems. So I would recommend his service to all of you guys.
    Got boosted to 2400 by Zaits.
    Originally Posted by Ebindruid View Post
    Well... I bought RBG boost 2.1k-2.4k...
    + It was really cheap :P
    + You can trust him

-You should notice more your skype--
    - It was really booring to wait...wait...and wait..

I recommend this to all my friends =)
    Originally Posted by hyperhd123 View Post
    Bought boost from 2041cr-2.2k will update when it's done.

OKey im done now, it took 1 game to get from 2041-2.2k I reccomend this guy low prices and hes friendly! if you're gonna buy boost buy it from him! hes 100% legit.
    Last edited by ZaitsEU; 01-28-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (13%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserved for future post.