[US-Alliance][Challenge Modes] Selling 9/9 Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Clamsodad's Avatar Member Challenge Mode Sell Services CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US-Alliance][Challenge Modes] Selling 9/9 Gold

Reserved...
    Last edited by Clamsodad; 10-25-2013 at 10:45 AM.

[US-Alliance][Challenge Modes] Selling 9/9 Gold
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserved...
    Last edited by Clamsodad; 02-28-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback and Testimonials:
    (Names link to full post, check for pictures!)

Ebixter:
    Great sale, great service. All challenges done in one night! Loving my new challenge gear, thanks guys!
    Dredtro:
    Very good service. Was A LOT faster than I expected, they finished all 9 in one night. Definitely worth what I paid for.
    Xenotonic:
    Awesome group of people who finished in a timely manner. Very pleased with the results!
    SilentIntruder:
    I have nothing but incredible things to say about these guys! My run didnt happen the same day that was scheduled but it was no one persons fault and completely unavoidable. They offered and made great accomodations to help square me away. I feel they prortrayed significant professionalism and I would absolutely use them again! Great group of guys and incredible players! HIGHLY RECCOMENDED
    Aim46:
    Immediately started the dungeon as I put in the order. No waiting around, and I was able to watch the whole run on their stream and join them in Skype. Great overall experience, highly recommended for those that can afford it.
    Darktotems:
    Great service and Great group of players! They really know what they are doing and they get it done fast, all in one night! Definitely worth what I paid for. I love my challenge gear and my mount.
    imgur: the simple image sharer

That link is to screenshots! Great deal, Fantastic!
    Verity:
    I just bought a challenge mode set from these guys on my hunter and it went very well. I saw them advertising in trade chat and after a short talk we had set up a time for the runs. After a few painless hours during the scheduled time they had it all done for me. They were very straightforward about everything and I have nothing bad to say about them, I was even able to watch them stream it so I could keep track of their progress. If you are interested in their service I recommend buying from them.
    Terrorbytes:
    So thanks to Clamsodad's team of skilled players, my Priest now have all the challenges completed.
    I was watching the stream 90% of the time, and listening in on their lovely conversations between each other. So if you like entertainment along with your purchase, I would say it's a good idea.
    The run was finished in a professional and timely fashion. Ari communicated very well with me before and after it was done. I highly recommend this service for anyone who want to get their Challenge Mode done
    BigDankScum:
    Found out about these runs through trade chat and i couldn't be happier ran through them all in one night with excellent service and quick and responses to any questions i had.
    Williemoss:
    These dudes are the real deal. I'd recommend them to anyone. Fast service and everything went smooth.
    Moza91:
    These guys are legit and make these runs enjoyable even from watching them private stream the runs. Skype was hilarious and they go through these challenge modes in 2-3 hours. The service is worth much more than I paid for. Thanks again!
    Levik:
    i saw them posting in trade chat selling there services, and i was weary at first. but after i talked to a couple of there guys i realized they were all professional, responsible players. i decided to purchase there services, and they proceeded to complete it promptly after paying, i wathced the live stream the entire time and i was definitely impressed with there player skills and communication, and now i have the coolest set ever i would highly reccomened there services to anyone who wants the sexy armor set, pretty mount and impressive title!
    DymondKing:
    Thanks abunch Clamsoda n' crew!
    Nomnomlolz :
    Quick, easy, and painless. Let me sit in Skype with them, and streamed it. Was all finished in one night. highly recommended. Thanks again!
    Astray :
    Awesome service, Very fast, cool group of guys.
    Also got most of them timed as server 1st!
    Zuk123:
    Great service, was done in under 3 hours. Was able to watch as they did it via Stream as well. Very cool! Thanks a ton you guys.
    Ekiv45:
    These guys completed this very quickly. It was professional. I couldn't have asked for a better service.

Thanks again! <3
    Flarebrass:
    Thanks again guys for a great service. 100% legit and goes exactly as the ad says! Great job guys and will use again!
    Maxientus:
    Got a run from these guys last Saturday and was impressed to say the least. They got it done extremely quick and were equally as swift to answer any questions or hear any concerns that I had. Have to say it was money well spent and overall I would rate them 10/10. If anyone reading this is looking for a challenge mode group look no further!
    Eaglepirate:
    I knew the moment I laid eyes on clambro's skype avatar that we would hook up that night, and he did, hook me up, with CM gear, and it was everything a young boy could dream of.

<3 Ari and Linda too. Especially Linda.

Outtie 5000!
    Last edited by Clamsodad; 05-06-2013 at 11:01 PM.

ebixter's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great sale, great service. All challenges done in one night! Loving my new challenge gear, thanks guys!

Clamsoda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear you were satisfied Ebixter!
    Last edited by Clamsoda; 01-26-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Dredtro's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good service. Was A LOT faster than I expected, they finished all 9 in one night. Definitely worth what I paid for.

Last edited by Dredtro; 01-26-2013 at 09:17 PM.

xenotonic's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome group of people who finished in a timely manner. Very pleased with the results!

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in getting this for my roommate as a birthday present.

Thing is, all the people you have vouching for you have one post and joined this month.

Can you prove you can actually do this?

Been lots of scammers for Challenge Modes and RBG lately.

Nothing against you, just don't want to lose $250.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Rgv. I understand your concern, and I am glad to hear that you are looking for some confirmation and more information.

Every player that sells with and for us is either a gladiator, rank one gladiator, or realm first raider. The capacity is there, and if you would be willing to add the posted Skype, we'd be more than happy to prove it to you in-game.

Additionally, all of the posted vouches were by buyers found outside of the forum, hence the new accounts.

Get in touch! We'd love to make you a satisfied buyer!

Edit: We've been in close contact with Tuux, who is a well known EU seller here as well. Hopefully our affiliation with them will help ease your worries!
    Last edited by Clamsodad; 01-28-2013 at 05:12 AM.

PR0j3cTc4RRY's Avatar Sergeant Major Challenge Mode GOLD Achievement Services
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every one is on the same realm, Same date.
    Armory of ur main shows me only 15 single gold runs.
    I don't doubt you, just facts.
    Good luck.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the concern, PR0j3cTc4RRY. The fact is that you've got to get started somewhere, and luckily we've had some takers (we were advertising on the realm before we posted here). Tomorrow is our next sell, which should yield some more good feedback, considering we complete 9/9 in 5 hours.

Also, I am curious: why would the amount of golds on my account be relevant, considering we pilot the accounts =X.

That being said, I appreciate the concern, and hopefully those concerns - which I am sure many of our viewers share - will be alleviated within our next few sells.
    Last edited by Clamsodad; 01-29-2013 at 10:27 AM.

SilentIntruder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been a member of this board for a few years and I am going to give these guys a shot tonight. I will come back and post a very detailed experience report on how this even pans out tonight. So far he has been very upfront about a couple of minor specifics and very professional.

Originally Posted by FYnexFox View Post
    Thank you for the concern, PR0j3cTc4RRY. The fact is that you've got to get started somewhere, and luckily we've had some takers (we were advertising on the realm before we posted here). Tomorrow is our next sell, which should yield some more good feedback, considering we complete 9/9 in 5 hours.

Also, I am curious: why would the amount of golds on my account be relevant, considering we pilot the accounts =X.

That being said, I appreciate the concern, and hopefully those concerns - which I am sure many of our viewers share - will be alleviated within our next few sells.

dnawlols's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FYnexFox View Post

Intent members on KT sell carries for $200 and people play their own toons, and it only takes 4-5 hours.

SilentIntruder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are suppose to be finishing this up today. So far these guys have been incredibly professional and all goes well ill post up that review I promised. I have no concerns and it has been a good experience thus far.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dnawlols View Post
    Intent members on KT sell carries for $200 and people play their own toons, and it only takes 4-5 hours.
    Intent charges competent players just for the group? To those players considering such services, I'd redirect them to Open Raid. Plenty of competent players who don't want $200.00.

Either way, we sell to two different markets of players. You'd be surprised how many people DON'T want to play their characters, or want the sell in less than 463 gear. Thanks for your input.
    Last edited by Clamsodad; 02-02-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast