Leveling and PvP gear service! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

B3ASTxXxNarwhal's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leveling and PvP gear service!

Hey guys! I'm B3ASTxXxNarwhal and I know I don't have a lot of Rep but I am a site Donor and I hope you will trust me. I am currently looking for people that just hate leveling or gettin honor. I will get you full dread in 2 days max and Full
    Mal in a couple weeks. This service is for lazy people of the Internet that doesn't have time to do all this. This service will be really cheap. $10 for full dread! $30 for full Mal! I also will do a leveling service. This service is a little different then what you will expect. I'm going to do it RAF Style. If you give me $40 I will buy a battle chest and use my account for RaF. I will be multiboxing to 80. With $40 you will get: an account, 2 level 80's of your choice and ONE free character transfer to your account. Sorry this is kinda unorganized I will change it when I get home. If you are interested PM here and I will give you my Skype info!
    Now a little info about me:
    I am currently 17 years old and am I high school. I have 4 90's with my Ret being my main. He has T1 and almost full Mal. Iv Ben playing since BC. I'm pretty experienced player. I have played many MMO's like rift guild Wars est.

-Update-
    Also willing to do 1-600 on all Professions for $10!
    If you want to buy in WoW gold or if you have another thing to trade(account/game) I am up
    For offers just tell me
    Last edited by B3ASTxXxNarwhal; 01-24-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Leveling and PvP gear service!