Hide from Blizzard, mitigate damage and have a chance to recover after ban menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

warbux's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hide from Blizzard, mitigate damage and have a chance to recover after ban

Hi fellow Botters I am Dave and I own SMRHosting

I have been around for quite awhile. I am a gamer first and foremost. I am also a business owner and a botter. I am not going to bother with a lot of detail but I have used VPNs for botting for a long time. First with a different IP address for each PC and now with a different IP address for each VM. It just so happens that SMRHosting has started to offer VPN service tailored to gamers like you.

I can guarantee you a static public facing IP address for 8.50 per month with discounts for multi-month terms. You can use it on a VM or on a computer and it will effectively hide who you really are. Its great for people botting with 2+ computers, using VMs, or recently people have been using the VM after their chrs get a couple months old. Then if something happens they claim they were hacked. Blizzard looks at the logs and verifies it then un-bans you. This is the only way I have been able to get unbanned. Just make sure to stay on the VPN and dont accidently forget and login with it off.

If you have questions PM me here, hit me up on skype warbux911 or find us on google.

Item name: VPN
    Item type: Low latency VPN
    Payment Method: PayPal
    Payment Amount: 6.00/mo shared IP 8.50/mo static IP
    Info on it: Servers located in NL UK and US
    Pictures:
    Last edited by warbux; 01-23-2013 at 03:21 AM. Reason: image to small

Hide from Blizzard, mitigate damage and have a chance to recover after ban