World of Warcraft ACCOUNT menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

corbett96's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft ACCOUNT

World of Warcraft Account

I am selling my World of Warcraft account which has all of the expansion packs: Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria. The reason I am selling my account is because I haven't been playing for a few months due to moving to college and not having enough time to play as concentrating on work[IMG]$T2eC16hHJHYE9nzpgIWLBQ1E8R2Dtg~~60_35[/IMG]
    The info includes 4x level 85's: Night elf Druid, Orc Shaman, Dwarf Paladin, Night elf Hunter and 1x 88: Pandaren Mage, the info also includes other low level characters which are: 69 Tauren Warrior, 66 Goblin Deathknight, 58 Gnome Deathknight, 51 Troll Warlock, 48 Undead Priest, 27 Orc Monk. The only 85 which is on a different realm to the other 3x 85s and 88 is the Orc Shaman.

Throughout the characters (on almost all of them apart from horde to alliance or alliance to horde) the mounts are Armored Brown Bear, Dark Phoenix, Goblin Turbo-Trike, Great Gray Kodo, Great Red Dragon Turtle, Kor'kron Annihilator, Obsidian Nightwing, Ochre Skeletal Warhorse, Raven Lord, Swift Brown Wolf, Swift Mistaber, Swift Mountain Horse, Swift Olive Raptor, Swift Palomino, Swift Purple Gryphon.
    Two of my characters have the 280% flying speed these are the Pandaren Mage and Dwarf Paladin, all the other 85's have the standard 150% flying.

If you are interested either reply on here or private message me for price. Thanks
    Last edited by corbett96; 01-21-2013 at 02:19 PM.

World of Warcraft ACCOUNT