MMOServices RAF 1€/SOR acc's/GTC 60 days/MOP/CDKeys/Prof RBG/Powerlvling/PVP Services menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MMOServices's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMOServices RAF 1€/SOR acc's/GTC 60 days/MOP/CDKeys/Prof RBG/Powerlvling/PVP Services

Skype - mmo.services1

Selling Recruit a Friend Monthly Game TIME

Product Price in Gold Price in Money
    EU RAF 1month with 1 time compensation 10.000 Gold 3€ EURO
    EU RAF 1month with 2 time compensation 14.000 Gold 4€ EURO
    EU Safe RAF 1month 20k-30k Gold 8€ EURO
    US RAF 1month with 1 time compensation 10.000 Gold 6$ USD
    US RAF 1month with 2 time compensation 14.000 Gold 8$ USD
    US Safe RAF 1month 20k-30k Gold 10$ USD
    + Mount (Heart of Nightwing) + 3.000 Gold + 1€ or 2$
    + Unfrozen code + 3.000 Gold + 1€ or 2$

________________________________________________________________________________

Recruit a friend Referal Mount
    Obsidian Nightwing with 1 Month Gametime !!

Price EU - 3€ Or 10-16k Gold

Price U.S - 5$ or 12-20k Gold.

Note: Gold Prices may vary depending on your server. This isnt the final listing
    ________________________________________________________________________________

SCROLL OF RESURRECTION UNMERGED EU/US ACCOUNTS

1 x E.U Unmerged WoW Account: out of stock / 20-50k Gold

2 x E.U Unmerged WoW Account:
    out of stock/ 40-80k Gold

1x U.S Unmerged WoW Account:
    out of stock / 15k-50k Gold

2x U.S Unmerged WoW Account:
    out of stock / 35k-60k Gold

For resellers ---> 10+ Unmerged accs
    out of stock

Scroll of Resurrection Benefits

1 Level 80 character, you pick realm/faction/race/class!
    Battlechest, WOTLK and Cataclysm expansions!
    Free 7 days gametime
    Free realm migration
    Your own choice of name/secret question/country (merge it into your battle.net)
    With luck, more random level 60-70 characters!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CDKEYS for Gold!

Mists of Pandaria EU
    GTC 60 days for gold
    Battlechest EU + 30 days
    Cataclysm
    WoW full Pack All keys + 30 days
    STC2
    Battlefield
    Diablo3

ask me for other games!

________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

FAQ:

Q. Hey MMO, Punk, you are just a RaF And CDKEY Seller, how come your offering these awesome services all of a sudden?

A. Yeah, i'm just a ordinary RaF & CDKEY etc seller, but the team of professionals i've gathered are not, they are verified and premium players i.e Smiie (Our Powerleveler) and others who have been playing this game for a long time, they know a lot of tricks and tips to get you on high rating, some are dodgy but I assure you , it wont deem you any problems, if that is the case, you will be compensated with 100% refund of the service you paid for.

Q. So wait, I basically pay you money for you to use some nasty tricks, isnt that kinda rip off?

A. No, actually its not, we're basically providing you a resource where you can easily get what you obtained for, i wont just go on ranting on with useless guarantees, if we do something funny, we'll admit it, so does my team, ofcourse we are charging you because we're working here and running many resources to boost you, we're not running a charity here and i'm sure our customers are mature to understand that, and if you pay us , we'll strive to give you the best service possible from our side.

Q. I paid for your service, now what should i do?

A. Contact us on Skype, Or any of the contacts given to you,avoid MSN , we dont get notifications when someone adds us.
    We'll give you certain guide lines to follow, a schedule and we'll stay on that schedule, depending on your custom order, we'll give you a time and price, once that is done, we'll try our best to be on time and give you the service, RBG boosting is not something done over night, as higher the rating you go, the more time it consumes, so if you expect to get upto 2400 rating, you must be patient and cooperative, you must have time on your hands and patience, Note: Some verification might be needed from customers like, a phone call, etc.

Q. What kind of guarantee do I have that i wont be scammed if i give you my money? Since our charging quite a lot.

A. Actually No, we're not charging you insane amount of money for these premium services, if you look at websites, they charge you 400 euros for only 2.4k rating, thats pretty insane no? But paying 90-120$isnt, its quite reasonable for all the time it takes us, And about the guarantee, yeah this is internet there is always people snatching money out of innocent players like you, but rest assured, this is not the only business i do, I run a website which is World of Warcraft Gold, Wow Gold, and Buy WoW Gold - Grizgo Gaming aswell and i run a company based in Pakistan, we're over 10 employees, the power leveling team is from EUROPE based in sweden/netherlands, u can speak to them in your local language if you like, i'm verified and elite member with huge feedbacks and a decent customer base, i would never ruin my only source of income for a little amount of money, clearly scamming you would destroy my business and i'd never risk that.

For other enquiries and questions, contact me on my skype / other details posted below.

Terms of Agreement:

1. You agree to this service and all the intangible goods into this, once you agree to our service, this service will be non-refundable once the powerleveling/RBG boosting has started, we will in no way provide you refund.

2. By Common Internet fraud laws placed by FBI/IRS, You will not try to scam us by using hacked paypals or any unnecessary means to obtain our services without paying us, if such event is placed, we will legally sue the hacker , we do our homework by checking your IP and we have softwares to check if you are hiding behind some VPN or proxy, if you are, you will be instantly blocked and reported on *********, also if you manage to sucessfully scam us, we're going to legally approach you.

3. In some cases, if by chance which is very rare, your account is terminated by our services, (Which are ofcourse illegal), in such cases, we provide 50% refund to the customer, (CDKEYS / Scanned copy of gamecard are non refundable items), this is the best we can do for compensation, nothing more will be charged and we will not be held responsible, you agree to our services and the risks by paying/ordering us for our services.

4. In some cases, since we're humans, your order might be delayed, please dont loose your patience for that, ofcourse there are emergencies and issues which are not under our hands, in such cases, customer is compensated with gold or any sort of item we can provide you at that time, normally delays should not be the case.

Our RBG Boosting Schedule (Weeky):-

every day 18:00 in-game time onwards! .

Contact Us

Skype - mmo.services1

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any loss occurs to you after you buy from me, as you know trading anything outside WoW environment is against the ToS of blizzard, There may be a chance of account termination or loss of bought goods, In such cases i dont offer refunds, but this is very rare and shouldnt happen.Removal of RAF Gametime
    Recruit a Friend Gametime can be removed by Blizzard, as this service is against their Term of Use.
    I am not responsible for lost RAF Gametime removed by Blizzard under any circumstances.
    Tips: Do not contact GM while you are using RAF Gametime.

Payment Methods:

Moneybookers

Paypal

(Accepting it as service, If you are low rep(15-30 cents are extra charged cus of fee., i will need to do a bit verification from you to make sure your the original owner of the account, this is for your own safety and wont take more than 5 minutes of your time, in rare cases i might ask for copy of your id with your ID # removed)

Originally Posted by tapple View Post
    good seller quick and reliable!
    Originally Posted by szeedo View Post
    fast and nice <3
    Originally Posted by cool4200 View Post
    bought 1month fast and trust service!
    Originally Posted by herowow View Post
    bought 3 months and rocket. Very fast, cheap and proffesional. Strongly recommend.
    Originally Posted by galetnice View Post
    just bought 1 month + rocket! Fastest seller i've ever bought raf time from, got it within 3-4 mins! Will buy from him again
    Originally Posted by dulthis View Post
    just bought 12months (annual pass) ! Epic a++++++ vendor really cool guy i recomend!
    Originally Posted by daniel1992 View Post
    bought 3 months of gametime. Received everything and went smooth. =)
    Originally Posted by ipoded View Post
    just bought 12months (annual pass) and 1 more for another accountvery very very fast !!!!
    Originally Posted by aventis697 View Post
    very fast, very easy. Thank you.
    Originally Posted by jack1122 View Post
    bought 1 month fast and easy ty =)
    Originally Posted by gokar91 View Post
    very good seller!!!Very fast!
    Originally Posted by retoxed View Post
    Tyvn, fast and clean
    Originally Posted by caraddict View Post
    Just bought the annual pass from him! Very friendly guy, transaction went very fast! Would definitely buy from him again in the future! +rep!
    Originally Posted by james932 View Post
    Very rapid and everything I work perfectly, incredibly
    Originally Posted by Dfrozen View Post
    This guy is totally legit, we made the deal really fast. Bought 1 month by gold without any complications, even on a frozen account. Will make future deals with him and i recommend him everytime.
    Originally Posted by Tikal View Post
    Very positive seller.We trade gold for 12 RAF + unfrozen account.The price are those announced in first page.RecommendedAnd ... thanks of course
    Originally Posted by lee13169 View Post
    got 6 month, took about 10 minutes. awesome guy, totally reliable.
    got another 6 month, just as smooth. Buy from this man haha !
    Originally Posted by womping View Post
    !st time buying from this person got 12months was very fast didnt have to wait hours for a reply like some others, will definitely be getting from here again
    Originally Posted by retoxed View Post
    Just bought 3 months & 2 unfreeze codes, very good service tyty.
    Originally Posted by RitAbsolute View Post
    Just bought 12 months. Very fast service and friendly guy. Recommend 100%.
    Originally Posted by kostah View Post
    Just bought 2 years yesterday for 2 friends of mine. Spoke with him through skype and he was great! Awesome service.
    Originally Posted by iculol View Post
    Great support, fast delivery and AWESOME prices =)
    Originally Posted by nmsae View Post
    Bought 1 month for gold, really fast services and very cheap, recommend 100%
    Originally Posted by iculol View Post
    I had to buy another 12 months because of the great service! Also got Diablo 3, AWESOME! =D
    Originally Posted by Kiranote View Post
    Just bought annual pass,thx !!
    Originally Posted by kleos View Post
    thank you verry mutch nice guy verry good
    Originally Posted by jebus47 View Post
    just bought the annual pass this is awesome thanks!
    Originally Posted by Colster View Post
    took a little bit longer, but the prices are worth the wait.recommended.
    Originally Posted by jebus47 View Post
    Just bought the 12 months for my brother, couldn't miss the opportunity thanks! will do business again!
    Originally Posted by Mo0dU View Post
    Fast and good
    Originally Posted by dan151204 View Post
    Brilliant, quick and cheap compared to the other. Thank you so much!
    Originally Posted by caraddict View Post
    Bought another month gametime now! Good seller! + rep
    Originally Posted by Battle123 View Post
    Great ,fast and cheap ! +rep
    Originally Posted by slobax View Post
    Got two RaF's from this guy, quick and cheaper compared to the other. Thanks
    was given compensation for 12 lost month, no idea why the time got lost. Assume its something to do with the beta. Anyhow the seller kept his promise, recommended !
    Originally Posted by TerrorGlavie View Post
    Bought 1 month amazing!!! so fast best prices out there and response is fast!!
    Originally Posted by simeonch View Post
    Bought 1 month.Fast service , best price )+rep
    Originally Posted by Andresmgalvan View Post
    Is the best way to add game time !!! Very fast and 100% recommended ---> mmoservices <--- Rulz !!!
    Originally Posted by mooseknucks View Post
    just bought 1 month US-Skullcrusherfast service, friendly seller, better price than what I was paying+rep (if only i had enough posts : ( )
    Originally Posted by kleos View Post
    thank you verry mutch perfect
    Originally Posted by Hoke View Post
    Just bought 1 month + rocket. Very fast and clean. Recommend highly.
    Originally Posted by Kindredfly View Post
    Guy was super fast! +rep
    Originally Posted by whitedragon8609 View Post
    very good service ... fast and secure ...
    Originally Posted by dellorune View Post
    Job well done, safe ^^
    Originally Posted by VirusPlus View Post
    i just bought 1 month from this guy is fast
    Originally Posted by Schtillman View Post
    Hi I buy 1 month very good price etc.I got some error he say np np its ok and then i got my gametimethanks very much very good seller
    Originally Posted by Darkbounded View Post
    Just bought 2 months (with money) everything went smooth and easy and everything was done in 5 minutes.
    Originally Posted by undradus View Post
    Great and fast service! /A happy guy
    Originally Posted by womping View Post
    just got another 2x12months with real money from this guy excellent service and cheapest around was very quick
    Originally Posted by Elysium3 View Post
    traded 1 month, excellent service, friendly, fast!
    Originally Posted by maww View Post
    bought 1 month, was very quick to respond and smooth
    Originally Posted by Bo0oo0m View Post
    Just did trade for 1 month. Very helpful, good price and overall I am very pleased
    Originally Posted by ken66 View Post
    Just bought 24 months for 2 friends, was quick and easy. Thanks a lot!
    Originally Posted by evanwier View Post
    Has anyone purchasing here been affected by Blizzards mass cancelling the RAF time? I am wondering if I can get it sorted out with Precious if I should re-buy here
    just got a month, very fast transaction and a cool guy
    Originally Posted by fear17 View Post
    Just bought an unfreeze code and 1 month for my frozen account. Much cheaper and faster response than Precious, would highly recommend!!
    Originally Posted by Saxxzor View Post
    Just bought a month, cheap, fast, and precise! Highly recommend
    Originally Posted by VeN0r View Post
    Great works in 10 minutes
    Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    Bought 9 months from him for only 49,5k gold and he just paid it 20 minutes after! Great service A+! I'll vouch!
    Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    Bought 2 months on frozen account for a friendEverything fine and transaction went smooth+rep
    Originally Posted by Trinci View Post
    Purchased 2months from him .. went pretty smooth and fast +1 for that guy
    Originally Posted by bigurbanization View Post
    Just finished a transaction for 1 month of gametime. The entire process took under 30 minutes and I'll definitely be doing business again. Thanks a ton!
    Originally Posted by ToxicSheeplol View Post
    just did 1 month.Time added, so far so good. Let's hope blizz doesn't remove it.
    Originally Posted by GnomePlaysWoW View Post
    Fast, nice, convinient and CHEAP. Very good service.
    Originally Posted by nick-man View Post
    Just bought 1 month + mount!3 minutes after the payment was done i got my mount and my month! Really awesome!Thanks alot!
    Originally Posted by JohnathanWu View Post
    Took about 15 minutes before I could get my time - supplier was AFK so I was okay with it, and was I would say pretty cheap. Overall experience (This is my first time purchasing RAF time) would have to say 5. Was able to get 6 months and a FREE month + rocket mount. Awesome deal! Thank you so much will DEFIANTLY come back for my next 6 months.
    Originally Posted by irondude View Post
    A++, bought a month from him. Went well.
    Originally Posted by albert33music View Post
    bought 4 months for 16k!!!! tnx a lot!
    Originally Posted by mast3rsign View Post
    Fastest and cheapest! gonna do many more deals!!!
    Originally Posted by Jokerr View Post
    Fast, easy, CHEAP!
    Originally Posted by WowCorpo. View Post
    i'm add you on skype for Raf time
    Originally Posted by woschtfett View Post
    thank you verry mutch

Last edited by MMOServices; 08-13-2013 at 07:37 PM.

MMOServices RAF 1€/SOR acc's/GTC 60 days/MOP/CDKeys/Prof RBG/Powerlvling/PVP Services
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    online atm

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    online now

LegsKnees's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time poster, long time lurker. I registered just to let everyone know this guy is legit. He delivered everything he promised. I recommend this service to everyone!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LegsKnees View Post
    First time poster, long time lurker. I registered just to let everyone know this guy is legit. He delivered everything he promised. I recommend this service to everyone!

tnx your welcome

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very trusted trader, highly recommended with one of the best prices in ownedcore!

Big vouch!

nil85's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very trusted trader, highly recommended with one of the best prices in ownedcore!

Calling's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great,fast and smooth,nice seller

FinnX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: case dismissed.
    MMOServices fixed our issue and added the gametime.
    Last edited by FinnX; 05-01-2013 at 08:43 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumped hi ho
    Last edited by MMOServices; 05-01-2013 at 09:56 AM.

FinnX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMOServices fixed our issue and added the gametime.
    Last edited by FinnX; 05-01-2013 at 08:40 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best price in the market!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MMOServices; 05-01-2013 at 09:56 AM.

pwnyou1337's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trusted seller, bought 2 SORS from him with ease. Fast & easy transactions too. Recommended!

OG1313's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a SOR account from him a few minutes ago. Easy transaction! Highly recommended.

MLAX's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a SOR account, was fast and easy transaction. Thanks for the account, will come back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast