40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upcoming Changes to CoreCoins Trading System

At the time of launching the Corecoins system, we hoped it would be a great addition to our trading system. However, over the last few months we've noticed that the system did not live up to our users' expectations. Because of this, we've decided to do an overhaul of the current trading system.

In the months since launching the Corecoins system, we've had a lot of time to experiment with different trading systems. While building a perfect trading system is virtually impossible, we think that we've reached a point where we can safely say that our new system is completely tuned to the OwnedCore community, and its wishes when it comes to trading easily and securely. Our new trading system works as follows:

Instead of building a system where we intervene in the trading process, we've decided to build a simple and highly upgradable system which will make it easier and more attractive for our users to trade on OwnedCore. A few of the benefits that Corecoins will add to the trading system are:

• 1. A special color + icon in your thread title
    • 2. Trade feedback to verify a user's trustworthiness
    • 3. (Limited) refunds
    • 4. Trade disputes

How the system will work
    Upgrading your threads to benefit from the Corecoins bonuses will be incredibly easy. With a single click of the mouse you'll be able to make your thread premium trade, similar to bold and red for a week. Any other/future benefits will of course also work this way. Corecoins will not be a part of the actual trading process which will return to normal. However, you do now have the possibility to dispute a payment and give feedback in a thread.

We kindly request all of our users to give us feedback on the new trading system. As we are abandoning the old Corecoins trade system, we ask our users NOT to use the current Corecoins trade system.

With kind regards,
    The OwnedCore Staff.
    Last edited by sgurb; 01-17-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Upcoming Changes to CoreCoins Trading System
    Dhoby's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    93 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im able to give feedback in a thread, what about receiving a feedback from someone?

sgurb's Avatar Core Cooltitle CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes it goes both ways with feedback.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    93 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sgurb View Post
    yes it goes both ways with feedback.
    How does the other party give a feedback? Im able to see a feedback box on my side but they dont see any on theirs

Pr3cious's Avatar Legendary Professional Seller

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    863 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I upgrade my threads to Premium, can people still post reply, although they do not have CoreCoins? Since before when you upgraded, everyone who post reply must have enough CoreCoins to buyout one item.

Contact me on Skype if you need anything. We are online 16 hours a day!

NEWEST SKYPE: pr3cious-support

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    93 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pr3cious View Post
    If I upgrade my threads to Premium, can people still post reply, although they do not have CoreCoins? Since before when you upgraded, everyone who post reply must have enough CoreCoins to buyout one item.
    Yes, now people can reply without any corecoins.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    863 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a suggestion about the updated feedback system.

You should make some kind of "request a trade", which needs confirmation by seller, if the seller want to accept an incoming trade from a certain buyer. The buyer should be able to open a trade, and the seller decide if they accept it or not.
    It could work like this. A buyer post on the sellers thread, and it would say "Pending trade". The seller could choose to accept it or decline it. If the seller accepts it, they both can vote for each other afterwards.

Example 1:
    1. Buyer 1 messaged me, want to trade with me, posted in my thread.
    2. I do not want to trade with buyer 1. I decline his "trade" so he can not vote negative or positive for me. Sometimes we find some people we do not trade with for several reasons.

Example 2:
    1. Buyer 2 message me, we decide to make trade.
    2. I accept his trade and then we can vouch for each other.

It prevents from people making fake negative feedbacks.

Why I want this system:
    1. There are people who make fake Skype names (imposter) to posing as a seller (which happened to me alot recently), and people fall for it. These victims can then come to my thread and vote me as negative.
    2. Sometimes when doing gold trade, the person can trade gold to someone else by mistake. They also could blame it on us.
    3. Other competitors can often make fake OwnedCore name to post bad feedback (have experience many times in the past).
    4. It can also prevent imposters trying to fake our sellers identity. Every buyer should request a trade, and if we accept, it means it is us, and not the fake person.

DiamondStarFall's Avatar Trade Moderator All Time Fav Trader! xD
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    72/158
    Trade Feedback
    213 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You should make some kind of "request a trade", which needs confirmation by seller, if the seller want to accept an incoming trade from a certain buyer. The buyer should be able to open a trade, and the seller decide if they accept it or not.
    It could work like this. A buyer post on the sellers thread, and it would say "Pending trade". The seller could choose to accept it or decline it. If the seller accepts it, they both can vote for each other afterwards.

Example 1:
    2. I do not want to trade with buyer 1. I decline his "trade" so he can not vote negative or positive for me. Sometimes we find some people we do not trade with for several reasons.

Example 2:

Why I want this system:
    1. There are people who make fake Skype names (imposter) to posing as a seller (which happened to me alot recently), and people fall for it. These victims can then come to my thread and vote me as negative.
    2. Sometimes when doing gold trade, the person can trade gold to someone else by mistake. They also could blame it on us.
    3. Other competitors can often make fake OwnedCore name to post bad feedback (have experience many times in the past).
    4. It can also prevent imposters trying to fake our sellers identity. Every buyer should request a trade, and if we accept, it means it is us, and not the fake person.
    agree wif tis! was abt to post something similar. the thread starter should be able to confirm who he had traded wif b4 they could actually leave a feedback on the thread
    ╬Ways of Contact╬
    Skype: Diamondstarfall safe to trade! Always request a pm!
    I DO NOT use KIK or Line. they r imposters!
    Trading Awareness![How to minimize the risks of being scammed!]

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    93 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example 1:

Example 2:

Why I want this system:
    I believe we should keep it as simple as possible for our buyer, that's too much of a hassle imo. A better option would be to remove the negative option and replace it with just a +positive trade feedback just like how the +rep system work. If someone is unhappy with your service or accuse you of scamming, they can rant it on your thread or post whatever evidence they had on the scamming thread.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    863 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dhoby View Post
    I believe we should keep it as simple as possible for our buyer, that's too much of a hassle imo. A better option would be to remove the negative option and replace it with just a +positive trade feedback just like how the +rep system work. If someone is unhappy with your service or accuse you of scamming, they can rant it on your thread or post whatever evidence they had on the scamming thread.
    Its not so much complicated. Just that whenever after a buyer makes a post it would say "pending trade" instead of "option to leave positive or negative" feedback. And when the seller finishes the deals with the buyer, it only requires 1 click for the seller and then they can go on with the feedback.

The buyer can also ask the seller to accept it first, before the trade happens, to make sure its the real seller on Skype/MSN, to prevent getting scammed by imposters. This can be instead of asking the seller spam their threads with "talking with xxx" all the time.

dozeer's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will this system be available in the section: World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade ?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    93 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a suggestion regarding the corecoin feedback system, it would be good if you can limit how much feedback points you can give in a certain period just like the reputation system because it is highly exploitable by asking your buyer or seller to post and add your feedback points every few hours or even minutes.

XGamerX's Avatar Banned Powerleveling and Unbanning Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you are putting the trade process back to normal... you should either return rep to the trade section or provide an alternative method such as "trade rep" that ANYONE can give you

it kinda pisses me off that there is pinks in the trade section that look more legit simply because they have been around longer (before the rep system change)

sgurb's Avatar Core Cooltitle CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pre3cious:

Example 1:

Example 2:

Why I want this system:

While such system looks good on the drawing bard, we made something similar and it turn out it didnt work well, so i have doubt in this now, people want something simple as Dhoby stated.

Dhoby:I believe we should keep it as simple as possible for our buyer, that's too much of a hassle imo. A better option would be to remove the negative option and replace it with just a +positive trade feedback just like how the +rep system work. If someone is unhappy with your service or accuse you of scamming, they can rant it on your thread or post whatever evidence they had on the scamming thread.

This is so far the best idea, we did experiment with mandatory corecoins trade and it didnt work. People want freedom and it what we give them with the new system. great!

Will this system be available in the section: World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade ?
    Yes, in all trade forums.

Dhoby: I have a suggestion regarding the corecoin feedback system, it would be good if you can limit how much feedback points you can give in a certain period just like the reputation system because it is highly exploitable by asking your buyer or seller to post and add your feedback points every few hours or even minutes.

Your idea make lots of sense, we will consider.

XgamerX: if you are putting the trade process back to normal... you should either return rep to the trade section or provide an alternative method such as "trade rep" that ANYONE can give you it kinda pisses me off that there is pinks in the trade section that look more legit simply because they have been around longer (before the rep system change)

This is something we will discuss, ill get back with an answer on the topic.
    Last edited by sgurb; 01-27-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Miworld387's Avatar Contributor Professional Supplier CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More explanation Please about this 1!
    ♣♣♣Contact Me Now On♣♣♣
    Skype:Miworld387 / Aim:[email protected] / Yahoo:[email protected] / icq:#626214615 / Msn:[email protected].

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast