Selling World of Warcraft Account CHEAP! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

labaseball18's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling World of Warcraft Account CHEAP!

Hello! I'm selling my account for real cheap!
    Well, I've been trying to sell my account for quite sometime now but i've had no luck. My brother referred me here.
    I'm selling my account for pretty cheap $500. I have plenty of 90s and 85s as well as lowbies 1-84!
    I have nearly 30k across all characters (Always a PVP'r) and every 90 I have has either PVP gear as its focus or PVE!
    I have tons of BoAs (leveling boAs & weapons from pandaria) as well as rare mounts and cool tabards (gained over 7 years of playing)

This account also includes Diablo 3!

The reason i'm doing this is because i don't play much because of work and school so why not sell my account to someone else?
    I now have my own house, job, and dogs to take care of with no time for video games anymore.

I currently have:

Human & Orc 90 Warriors.
    Orc 90 Shaman.
    Pandaren 90 Priest.
    Troll 90 Druid.
    Blood Elf 90 Pally.
    Night Elf 90 DeathKnight.
    Blood Elf 90 Rogue.

ALSO,
    I have an 85:

Human Warlock
    Worgen Rogue
    Human Pally
    Undead DeathKnight
    Draenae Shaman
    Human Mage
    Tauren Hunter

I also have FULL Bind to Account Gear for each class and armor specialization that way if you want to start from level 1, you can level up to 85% faster than anyone without it.
    I also have level 85 and 86 Bind to Account Gear for almost each class. They are weapons that do rediculous damage and are very rare to find.
    I have plenty of mounts (Including rare mounts like raven lord, amani bear, razasshi raptor, etc.) and tabards and lots of fun illusions too!

If you are interested, please shoot me an email
    or give me a call at 626-322-4481

Thanks!

Selling World of Warcraft Account CHEAP!