0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWTOR Maestro questions

So, as with any other long term player, I am beyond bored of doing dailies at level 50. I have 8 50 toons and just not enough time in the day to complete dailies on all of them with work and the kids. I have seen ads now about SWTOR Maestro being on of the best grind bots around. So my questions are, is this still true? Is it sub based? What is the detection like? If I run a crew skills bot, will it interfere with Maestro? Is there plans on expanding Maestro in the future (for example adding its own crew skills bot)? Is customer service for it good? What is the main site hosting it (I think its this one, but Im not sure)? How is detection?

I know, lots of questions. Im not new to the botting scene, have been doing it lightly for well over a decade. Just looking for something I can set and leave.

Thanks.

SWTOR Maestro questions
    Tankall's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the Maestro Forum page 7/11/2012:

"Hey all, Maestro is down indefinitely. Our dev team has physically scattered due to an extremely dire legal and personal safety situation. The scope of the situation is so large it's even hit the mainstream Chinese media. If you're familiar with the inner workings of China, you'll probably understand just how serious this is. If not, you can PM me, and I'll do my best to fill you in.

Maestro will at some point probably be back up. However, at this stage I can't in good conscience give anything even resembling a date, especially given the unprecedented nature of the situation. "Maybe a week or two" is the best I can do.

If you've purchased something including a membership and would like a refund, please PM me sometime within the next several days and I'll get you sorted immediately.

If you're angry with Maestro, or me personally, please feel free to post, or PM me directly. I will not censor anything negative related to this (not that I ever would anyway), and in fact I'll probably agree; just please remember that I have done my best to keep everyone informed of the situation every step of the way. If there was anything more I could do, I would. As soon as there is something more I can do, I will."

Looks like it's pretty dead at this point.

Rawrzor9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tankall View Post
    From the Maestro Forum page 7/11/2012:

"Hey all, Maestro is down indefinitely. Our dev team has physically scattered due to an extremely dire legal and personal safety situation. The scope of the situation is so large it's even hit the mainstream Chinese media. If you're familiar with the inner workings of China, you'll probably understand just how serious this is. If not, you can PM me, and I'll do my best to fill you in.

Maestro will at some point probably be back up. However, at this stage I can't in good conscience give anything even resembling a date, especially given the unprecedented nature of the situation. "Maybe a week or two" is the best I can do.

If you've purchased something including a membership and would like a refund, please PM me sometime within the next several days and I'll get you sorted immediately.

If you're angry with Maestro, or me personally, please feel free to post, or PM me directly. I will not censor anything negative related to this (not that I ever would anyway), and in fact I'll probably agree; just please remember that I have done my best to keep everyone informed of the situation every step of the way. If there was anything more I could do, I would. As soon as there is something more I can do, I will."

Looks like it's pretty dead at this point.
    Well that is depressing. Legal issues are never fun. I hope all goes well, and I hope to see Maestro back up at some point! Thank you.

In the mean time, is there an alternative anyone knows about?