WoW Unban Service.  Quality, original letters tailored to your situation. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Demacia's Avatar Master Sergeant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Unban Service. Quality, original letters tailored to your situation.

Update 12/29/13 - Back to providing unban service. I hope everyone's had a good Christmas!

Hello Ownedcore,

I am happy to announce that I will be offering Unbanning service for World of Warcraft.

Before you add me or PM me, I urge you to please read the post in its entirety.

A Little Bit About How Blizzard Works:

As any veteran WoW "hacker" can tell you, Blizzard's system of spotting cheaters is flawed. Why? Because although Blizzard bans a large number of players every week for cheating (of which many are "perma banned"), a very large portion of those players are granted access again upon appealing their account cancellation.

This is because the bulk of blizzard bans are "blanket" bans, or banwaves, which (accurately) includes all flagged players; these players are taken down with one fell swoop. The only thing is, these blanket bans are based on algorithms and probabilities, not personal review and investigation.

Blizzard has a team of GM's who's specific job description is to read and determine the actual outcome of an account after it has been appealed. You may have a message in your email that states that your account is cancelled, and it will indeed stay that way indefinitely unless you do something about it.

This is where I come in.

I have a firm understanding on Blizzard's policies and ToS, but more importantly, I have first hand experience in dealing with unbanning accounts, and the ticket and email system in general.

What My Service Includes:
    • Fully customized letters based entirely on your situation, and your situation only. I do not make copy and paste templates from publicly available pre-written letters - This is a sure way to keep your account banned indefinitely.
    • A committment to work with you until your case is determined.
    • I will outline safe practices for you to follow if you do decide to continue using 3rd party programs. This is especially important for those who are new to this.
    • I work at home, and I am available to answer your questions throughout most of the day.

What I Can Guarantee:
    • I can guarantee that all of my letters are original, never copied, and never templated.
    • I can guarantee that I will help you until your case is determined.
    • I can guarantee that I will never charge you extra for a single case.
    • I can guarantee that I will put forth my best effort into resolving your case.
    • I can guarantee that I will be reliable and answer your questions and concerns.

What I CANNOT Guarantee:
    • I cannot guarantee that your account will be re-opened.

Because of this, my service is Non-Refundable.

With all of the guarantees that I can make, and as much experience and knowledge that I have, the severity of your in-game actions, amongst an array of other factors (which we will discuss) all play a large role in determining the outcome.

How My Process Works, And What You Can Expect Upon Contacting Me:
    • I will first determine the reason for your ban based on the email you received.
    • I will have you fill out a short form which will outline all of the details.
    • Upon receiving payment, I will immediately start working on your case.
    • When necessary, I will continue to personalize your responses that we will use to continue to fight for your case.
    • I will share my knowledge and tips on how to play the game safer.

My Service Fee:
    I currently charge $30 per case, which includes all of the services listed above, and as many tickets as it takes (usually 3-6) to overturn a ban.

My Contact:
    The fastest and easiest way to contact me is through Skype.
    Please keep in mind that, although I work from home, I am not available 24/7. I will usually not be able to work on cases past 12:00 AM EST, and I am not always available during the Weekend.

Thank you for reading!
    Last edited by Demacia; 12-29-2013 at 04:39 AM.

WoW Unban Service.  Quality, original letters tailored to your situation.
    grafx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you had any success in recovering accounts that have been banned for recent dupe exploit? I actually didn't even dupe, all I did was DC myself to see if i could and my account is permanently closed. 2 tickets have been put in and all have said no.

Also what is high rate of success? Any testimonials? What makes you different ? What happens if 2 appeals dont work for you?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I believe I have spoken to you on Skype, but I will surely answer your questions here as well.

The biggest problem with your case is that Blizzard is very adamant about sticking to their decision after a second determination. It is not impossible to overturn their decision, but it is difficult. This is why it is important to do it as correctly as possible the first time around.

I have not yet worked on a duping incident, unfortunately.

I have worked on 9 accounts so far. 3 accounts were personal, 2 of which were positively resolved. The other 6 were guild mates/friends, 4 of which were positively resolved. I am currently 7 out of 9 positives, and am currently working on 2 from this forum and another.

The reason I do not have testimonials is because I want to make sure my testimonials are community driven from forum members, not something that I mustered up personally.
    Last edited by Demacia; 01-15-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Darkwire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rly sad that u havent that time atm..
    i asked u since 3 days and there isn't an answer..
    and when ur answering its just that ur busy..

maybe u wont offer it

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am unsure as to what you are trying to accomplish by making this post.

I had spoken with you in private, and described to you my terms and process of doing business. You were unable to meet my requirements,and thus, I was unable to provide service.

I believe all of your questions and concerns were answered during our conversation.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to message me.

marcinjak00's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on Skype

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't been around much past few weeks, but I am ready to make letters and appeals again!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still offering service!

PachiKing's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently working with Demacia on my main account with perma ban. Will post results. Demacia is answering all my questions and has lots of insight on these tickets/emails.

PachiKing's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JUST GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!

2 OUTSTANDING EMAILS AND A PHONE CALL AND WALAH!

DONATING MORE MONEY TO HIS EFFORTS WITH PERSONALIZED LETTERS TO MY SITUATION FROM MY PREVIOUS TICKETS

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE WITH A BANNED OR CLOSED ACCOUNT.

Greetings,

Account: WOW2

Thank you for taking the time to contact us, and for bringing this matter to our attention. I first wish to extend my apologies for the frustration caused by the account action you reported.

While we understand your concerns regarding the status of this account, we take matters involving the integrity of the game environment very seriously. That being said, we've overturned the action, and you should be able to access the game again immediately.

*As part of the overturn, I have also sent a password reset for the account. It's advised you complete that as soon as possible, and also check out our security site at Account Security - Battle.net

Please take a few moments to look over the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use), which all players agree to upon initially logging into the game.

The Terms of Use state that you will not "...modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Game Client or the Service in any way not expressly authorized by Blizzard" or "...use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the World of Warcraft experience..."

Due to a second thorough review of the circumstances involved in this account action, we have made the decision to modify the previously communicated penalty. This additional review took into consideration a variety of factors including the history and standing of this account. Please understand that should another incident arise in the future, it is possible that a different outcome will be reached. (You should be able to login and resume playing at this time.)

Please review our in-game penalties policy () which states that "we must also factor in the severity of the infraction and how often the player has violated our policies in the past. Based on these factors, the penalty may be moved up the Penalty Volcano, up to and including Account Closure."

If the previously issued action resulted in the closure of this account, the account has been reopened and access restored. Should any action be required in order to regain access to this account, an additional email will be sent from an @blizzard.com or @battle.net email address with further instructions. If no additional correspondence is received, you should be able to access this account using the password that was valid before the account closure.

Thank you for your continued correspondence in regards to your account and for respecting our position.

Warm Regards,

Pengerothi
    Game Master
    Blizzard Entertainment

favor98's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, is it possible for you to overturn acc ban (regular with 2 SoRs) that have been flaged because of not matching name/email on SoRs? In short terms I got banned for using 3rd party programs but now they want me to send them a scan of my ID card. I did best I could to try to avoid it but they are persistant. Ofc the name and address are false and completly random.

xbobx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.
    Is it possible to overturn an account banned for use of third party software? I have already recieved a 72h suspension some months ago for botting. But this time it was for real. I have even appealed the case 4 times, but they seem pretty certain that I won't get it back :/ so do you think there is any way out of this or?
    I know it's pretty vague info but we can take the rest on Skype if u want
    Thanks in advance

ScooterToot's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

My account was banned for "Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy"

I presented my case in two logical tickets, but the responses seemed very "cookie cutter" and the end of the second response was:

"As this issue has been reviewed by multiple representatives, it is now considered closed. If you have questions regarding a different license or issue, please feel free to contact us again. However, further inquiries regarding this issue will no longer receive a reply."

Is this as final as it seems? Even though they say they no longer reply, will they still investigate an issue and possibly revert a banned account?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xbobx View Post
    Hello.
    Is it possible to overturn an account banned for use of third party software? I have already recieved a 72h suspension some months ago for botting. But this time it was for real. I have even appealed the case 4 times, but they seem pretty certain that I won't get it back :/ so do you think there is any way out of this or?
    I know it's pretty vague info but we can take the rest on Skype if u want
    Thanks in advance
    Hi. I believe I've contacted you on Skype.

Thanks

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by favor98 View Post
    Hi, is it possible for you to overturn acc ban (regular with 2 SoRs) that have been flaged because of not matching name/email on SoRs? In short terms I got banned for using 3rd party programs but now they want me to send them a scan of my ID card. I did best I could to try to avoid it but they are persistant. Ofc the name and address are false and completly random.

Hi, sorry for the delayed response.

Getting an SoR account returned is impossible without providing the necessary ID's, unfortunately.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast