[CheapEloBoost.com] ★★★ Cheap Elo Boosting & Coaching ★★★ [0-2200][EU/NA] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

eXe88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CheapEloBoost.com] ★★★ Cheap Elo Boosting & Coaching ★★★ [0-2200][EU/NA]

Cheap Elo Boost

- Who are we?

• We are group of dedicated League of Legends players from around the world, boosting on all servers (EU West & Eu Nordic and East, North America, Brazil and Turkey realms).
    • All of our staff are 2000+ elo players with extensive experience in the competitive League of Legends scene. We have won many cups such as Go4LoLs, 4PLs and participated in a number of big LAN events.
    • The cheapest and fastest elo boost there is!
    • Guaranteed identity protection. (Communication with your friends will be kept to a minimum and chat logs will be sent to you. We will not tell anyone that you are being boosted).
    • We are highly experienced players have been boosting for over a year and a half. Our customers are offered a full overview of the process and can pause or resume the boost at any time.
    • Biggest boosting service which manage to finish all boosts taken during Season 2 and adopting to all changed to League of Legends rating system.
    • Approved by thousands of customers.
    • From time to time we will be giving away free rp and free elo boosts on our facebook page.

- Prices!

Wins for League Points :

Tier Bronze Division V - $3.50 USD
    Tier Bronze Division IV - $3.50 USD
    Tier Bronze Division III - $3.50 USD
    Tier Bronze Division II - $3.50 USD
    Tier Bronze Division I - $3.50 USD

Tier Silver Division V - $4.00 USD
    Tier Silver Division IV - $4.50 USD
    Tier Silver Division III - $5.00 USD
    Tier Silver Division II - $6.00 USD
    Tier Silver Division I - $7.00 USD

Tier Gold Division V - $8.00 USD
    Tier Gold Division IV - $9.00 USD
    Tier Gold Division III - $10.00 USD
    Tier Gold Division II - $11.00 USD
    Tier Gold Division I - $12.00 USD

Tier Platinum Division V - $14.00 USD
    Tier Platinum Division IV - $16.00 USD
    Tier Platinum Division III - $18.00 USD
    Tier Platinum Division II - $23.00 USD
    Tier Platinum Division I - $28.00 USD

Tier Diamond Division V - $34.00 USD
    Tier Diamond Division IV - $40.00 USD
    Tier Diamond Division III - $46.00 USD
    Tier Diamond Division II - $54.00 USD
    Tier Diamond Division I - $60.00 USD

*NOTE !

• Select in which Tier/Division you are currently in then click on Buy Now button and enter amount of wins more then losses you want us to get for you (so if you buy 5 wins that means we will - win 5 loss 0, win 10 loss 5 games, win 20 loss 15 games).
    • With buying wins you are buying wins over losess which means if you buy 5 wins and we loss 2 games we will win 7 after that.
    • If you buy 30 wins and we win you 100 League Points before 30 games are won we will automatically rescale the money to Guaranteed Promotion/Division Series Advancement and then to games in next tier (example: you are are Silver Division 2 and you bought 30 wins which is equal of 150$ and after 5 wins we get 100 League Points we count that you spent 25$ and then we look for Guaranteed Advancement price which is in this case 20$ and after that each game will cost 6$ till we reach 100 League Points again and so on).
    • If you buy amount of wins which qualify you for Promotion Series like in up mentioned case, after we rescale money to Promotion/Division Series in case we fail to advance account to next Series at First time,we won't be charging the games which will qualify you to Promotion Series nor those Promotion/Division Series.(in upper example if we fail to achieve Tier Silver Division 1 when we try to do it first time we will farm points again and try again to do Promotion Series as long as we don't succeed and all those games will cost as 20$ in this case)
    • In case that you buy 7 wins and after 6th win we qualify for Promotion Series you will be offered to pay extra to get Guaranteed Promotion Series, or we will win one game more then we loss doesn't matter if we win first and stop in the middle of promotions series, that we loss first game and win next 2 and bring you to next Division, or we loss 2 games drop from Division Series and then win 3 games even if you end up with lower amount of League Points then you had before the last win.
    • If you are one or two games before you drop from Division and we loss it we will still count to win amount of wins more then losses as you paid or even charge you those Division Series in case we drop.

Guaranteed Division/Tier Promotion :

Tier Bronze Division V to Tier Bronze Division IV - $14.00 USD
    Tier Bronze Division IV to Tier Bronze Division III - $14.00 USD
    Tier Bronze Division III to Tier Bronze Division II - $14.00 USD
    Tier Bronze Division II to Tier Bronze Division I - $14.00 USD
    Tier Bronze Division I to Tier Silver Division V - $21.00 USD

Tier Silver Division V to Tier Silver Division IV - $16.00 USD
    Tier Silver Division IV to Tier Silver Division III - $18.00 USD
    Tier Silver Division III to Tier Silver Division II - $20.00 USD
    Tier Silver Division II to Tier Silver Division I - $24.00 USD
    Tier Silver Division I to Tier Gold Division V - $42.00 USD

Tier Gold Division V to Tier Silver Division IV - $32.00 USD
    Tier Gold Division IV to Tier Silver Division III - $36.00 USD
    Tier Gold Division III to Tier Silver Division II - $40.00 USD
    Tier Gold Division II to Tier Silver Division I - $44.00 USD
    Tier Gold Division I to Tier Platinum Division V - $72.00 USD

Tier Platinum Division V to Tier Platinum Division IV - $56.00 USD
    Tier Platinum Division IV to Tier Platinum Division III - $64.00 USD
    Tier Platinum Division III to Tier Platinum Division II - $72.00 USD
    Tier Platinum Division II to Tier Platinum Division I - $92.00 USD
    Tier Platinum Division I to Tier Diamond Division V - $168.00 USD

Tier Diamond Division V to Tier Diamond Division IV - $136.00 USD
    Tier Diamond Division IV to Tier Diamond Division III - $160.00 USD
    Tier Diamond Division III to Tier Diamond Division II - $184.00 USD
    Tier Diamond Division II to Tier Diamond Division I - $216.00 USD

*NOTE !
    • This is only for people who already achived 100 League Points and qualified for Division Series so this doesn't include farming League Points.
    • After you buy guaranteed Division/Tier we will boost you to the moment we get you to next Tier/Division doesn't matter if we do it in first 2 (Division) or 3 (Tier) games or that we fail to acomplish it and you get into the next one (example: You buy promotion from Gold Division 5 to Gold Division 4 we win first 2 games you get promoted to Gold division 4 and the boost is done. example 2: we win 1 game and loss 2 and fail to achive Gold Division 4, we will farm points again and try again to do Promotion Series as long as we don't succed after we do your boost is done.
    • Do not play ranked games after you buy this service. In case that you play the game and loss in promotion Series we will complete the games thought we do not guarantee promotion in next division, after promotion series are over no matter what outcome is we announce boost as done.

- Payement Options!

- PayPal
    - Skrill
    - Western Union
    - PaySafeCard
    - Visa

- How does this work?

• First of all you should check what's your current Tier and Division.
    • After that select Wins if you have 0-99 League Points or Guarantued Division/Tier Promotion if you have 100 League Points
    • Click on buy Buy Now button to pay by PayPal (if you want to use some other payment methods go to Contact Us tab).
    • After you do the payment you will be automatically redirected to fill up form with Server you play on and your account info.
    • From that moment you are proceeded to our database and you will get link on e-mail where we gonna do future communication.
    • There you are able to freeze the boost if you wanna do some games and resume it at any time you want so we can finish the boost.
    • We are boosting around 3-5 wins per day which means if you order 20 wins elo we will accomplish your boost in approximately 4-7 days.
    • You can check progress on League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net (just enter your summoner name and click on match history).
    • You are allowed to add you account with other account so you can observe the games which are played on your account.
    • Before you give us your account info change your password and do not give it to anyone beside us until the boost is done.

- Contact Us!

- Our FaceBook page : facebook.com/LoLCheapElo
    - Email : [email protected]
    - Skype1 : ducizr
    - Skype2 : exel0l
    Last edited by eXe88; 03-04-2013 at 07:44 AM.

[CheapEloBoost.com] ★★★ Cheap Elo Boosting & Coaching ★★★ [0-2200][EU/NA]
    tehreet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently talking to the owner of the site via GMAIL, trying to see if his service is actually legitimate, seeing as how we get a lot of bullshit on this site. Will post in sticky when verified.

eXe88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the guy asked for free boost for vouch i politely declined since i think i got a lot of feedback in general since i mam doing thsi for year and a half

Kidnothing's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not the cheapest by any means. Also, you have not been on the site for long, and all of your referals do not link to the person, so it's basically coming from another site, or you have made them up. Both of which mean the same thing to us... that it doesn't hold credit.

Good luck with your service, but you should build credit on this site to get buyers.

eXe88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we are receiving 3-20 orders per day and by that we are biggest boosting service in the world... if you checked our fb group it has almost 2k likes... tons of screens comments of people and everything... i guess it would have tons of negative feedback and mb even people flaming if its scam or something like that...

eXe88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    taking alst wave of orders before new patch

eXe88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpp

eXe88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump )))

eXe88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have reduced prices on boosting at Gold and Platinum and added Boosting to Diamond 1!!! Cheers!

jinngo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i want to go from silver 4 to gold 5, how much would that cost me?