Selling gold, Doomhammer EU and Auchindoun EU (Both Alliance) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling gold, Doomhammer EU and Auchindoun EU (Both Alliance)

Hello and I'm Bsmunban! I'm mainly known for my unbanning service which also has it's own post, however I'm also looking for a quick sale of gold on both the realms

Doomhammer EU Alliance & Auchindoun EU Alliance

The current stock on Doomhammer remains at around 60k and the Auchindoun stock is 15k, however it's fluctuating.

Many vouches have been added to my unbanning service showing reassurance that my services can be trusted.

The form of payment I'm accepting is Paypal and the price will be negotiated upon the adding of my Skype.

My contact details are as followed: Skype - Bsmunban
    Or I can answer anything via inbox too.

More gold in the future will be sold across other servers but for now I'm keeping my gold selling minimal to establish myself.

Thank you for reading and enjoy yourselves!

Selling gold, Doomhammer EU and Auchindoun EU (Both Alliance)
    Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for a quick sale on Auchidoun Alliance, offering good deals! Inbox or add
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html