Veteran Epic Runescape Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dragon1rune's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Veteran Epic Runescape Account

This account is lvl 136 according to old lvl system. it has 2000+ total level with a lot of 99's including 99 prayer, atk, str, Mage, runecrafting, and more.
    This account is from 2004 or 2005 can't remember when exactly I made it. Anyway it has a lot of holiday event items including chicken outfit, skeleton outfit, and grim reaper hood. All payments are through PayPal. PM me if you have any questions or want to see pics. If you have a lot of rep I'll let you on the account to preview. Note that I have 87 slayer which is a pain like the 99 prayer I also have which means I can use vine whip. This item is conveniently provided for you in the bank along with void knight gear. I expect around $200 for this account but prices are negotiable.

if I didn't already mention this account is very very very quested so grandmaster quests are already available if you choose to do them.
    Last edited by dragon1rune; 01-12-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Veteran Epic Runescape Account