Selling NEW HonorBuddy KEYS! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Evac's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling NEW HonorBuddy KEYS!

Im selling NEW HonorBuddy KEYS.

I accept Neteller or Ukash Vouchers.

* I sell cheaper then the original prices. (Example: 25 euros key? for 30 dollars only, instead of 33+)

NEW KEYS, generated in YOUR E-Mail.

Reason: I got lots of dollars in my PayPal account, from Diablo 3 Real Money Auction House, but i dont have a Bank Account in my ID to transfer the money (I used my Neteller account/card to verify my PayPal account), so i cant transfer the money to a Bank Account or anywhere. Only thing i can do with my dollars is buying from sites out of my country (Brazil)... this is why im selling the KEYS, and cheaper, only to transfer my money to Neteller, where i can use it with my Neteller Card. (And i can deposit to Neteller with Ukash Vouchers).

My real name is Eduardo Vaz de Araujo e Castro, im from Brazil.
    My main email is [email protected]
    My skype is evac1984

Send me a email or add me in skype to deal with me, we can talk and u can ask anything before we deal.

My english is not too good, please let me know if my post cant be understanded (or just tell me what i have to change to be ok).

Sharing a screen from my PayPal account where u can see im using it to buy many things in sites out of my country, on the botton u can see 2 payments to GTS (the HonorBuddy company)

Where the money came from:

*: I can do this for anything which accepts my PayPal money.
    Last edited by Evac; 01-11-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Selling NEW HonorBuddy KEYS!
    shamash89's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest looking into getting a Paypal debit card and using ATMs to withdraw.

Evac's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is no such option for my country =(