Herbalism/Mining 1-600 * Cheap * Trying to gain rep menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

killaguerrilla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbalism/Mining 1-600 * Cheap * Trying to gain rep

Hey guys I'm looking for a way to make some small amounts of money here, so I will be offering mining and herbalism 1-600 for a small fee.

Herbalism 1-600: $5
    Mining 1-600: $5

I will simply level your professions, and do whatever you request with the herbs/ore I gain from leveling (vendor, AH, store in bank etc...)

I know, some of you may not trust me due to my lack of rep, but if unfortunately your account was compromised, there is almost ALWAYS a way to get it back with help of Blizzard's customer support, as I found out in 2010 when I got hacked and a few of my lvl 80s deleted. But I can guarantee I will not try to hack your account, like I said I'm just trying to make a few bucks here and there.

But the only way I can gain rep is if someone tries this out, so I would be grateful if you would and post feedback on how it goes!

PM me your skype if you are interested.

Herbalism/Mining 1-600 * Cheap * Trying to gain rep
    Unscrupulous's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is against the rules to gain rep from trades or services provided on these forums. So the only way for you to earn rep will be to contribute to the community.

killaguerrilla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I was not aware of that! Well it still applies if anyone is interested.