Need help, quick 90 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Theblueskittle's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help, quick 90

Hello, I am currently looking for a account to trade, I am looking for a World of Warcraft account with 90 with MoP, with some PvP achievements, For the trade, I am offering a League Of Legends account (lvl 30) With gold status, with all champions but 10, with legacy skins, holiday skins, and such. Both Kayle and Janna skins from Season 1 and 2 endings. With 2 Summoner icons, Gold cup (for being gold status in ranked for season 2) and Silver cup (from being silver league in season 1). 6 Rune pages, with massive amounts of rune sets. Reason for leaving/Trading: Currently after playing since 2009, I wish to stop playing, mainly because my friends of stopped playing the game and I don't wish to play anymore, Will there be any chance of me wanting the league account back? nope. I most likely won't be checking comments, so add me on skype at Carloslp97 to discus anything. US server please!
    Last edited by Theblueskittle; 01-06-2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: forgot to put US only

Need help, quick 90
    D3Boost's Avatar đŸ”„ www.D3Boost.com đŸ”„ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Your post could use the keyboard key called "Enter".