PR0j3cTc4RRY [US/EU][Ally/Horde] Challenge mode GOLD carries. Fastest Service! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 20 12345 ... LastLast
    PR0j3cTc4RRY's Avatar Sergeant Major Challenge Mode GOLD Achievement Services
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PR0j3cTc4RRY [US/EU][Ally/Horde] Challenge mode GOLD carries. Fastest Service!

Hey guys.

We are ready to give you a run through all the GOLD Challenge modes (This will by default, give you BRONZE and SILVER achievements as well)
    and get your Awesome Challenge mode Achievement, Transmog gear, and mount.

We are available for US alliance and horde, EU alliance and horde! Every one can add me up to setup a run TODAY!

We got 2 groups running, US and EU.
    Our US group holds all #1 times in US at the moment.
    Our EU group has all world best times.
    With us you will get all realm best times + US / EU top times. + You gonna learn EVERY single trick from us.

ADD US ON SKYPE : Pr0j3ctc4rry

Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    Today would make 3 total carries I have received from them. 1 for me, and 2 for some close guildies. VERY fast runs, very professional and hands down one of the best (if not the best period) players I have ever seen. Worth every cent as these challenge modes make some heroic raid encounters look like a joke.

Thanks again, I'll be back soon

Originally Posted by Xavihunter View Post
    Another satisfied Costumer! These guys are not only legit in what they are doing, but probably some of the best you'll run with. I am now the record holder of a challenge dungeon on my realm (Tichondrius), and have multiple top 100 US rankings, along a top 100 world! These guys are fast, efficient, and patient. They worked with us through multiple silly wipes, and explained everything. They make you feel as if you are actually having to work with them.The leader was clear in all of his instructions, and was laughing the entire time. They are genuinely interested in giving you the best opportunity to see an aspect of the game that most of us wouldn't see otherwise, and for next to nothing compared to most sites.

If you are a player looking to acquire one of the coolest, but toughest achievements in the game, then look no further. Most guilds charge 50k+ per dungeon, and most sites are asking more than double what you will pay here. I just cannot say enough, so I will post a picture with the epic transmog armor I got out of it. Feel free to look up my character on the armory, or even on wowprogress to see the results.

Originally Posted by googlebee View Post
    Did 2 Gold Runs with him - Professional, Skilled Group.

Highly recommended!

-GB

* Edit - both were top 200 us times - THANKS!
    Originally Posted by indierokkkr View Post
    PR0j3cTc4RRY is a beast! So far 5 CM down in just a few hours. Leader really knows his stuff and has no problems with a few questions throughout the run. If you listen to what he has to say you will have no problems and we already have a few top 100 US times.

Can't recommend this service more!
    Originally Posted by indierokkkr View Post
    Finished the rest today

Very happy customer!
    Originally Posted by Memorallis View Post
    Finished 9/9

Thanks for the runs!! Great attitude, good at explaining fights, had a great time.

Cheers!
    Originally Posted by Zurox View Post
    9/9, Very recommended.
    Originally Posted by MrFaned View Post
    I am now 9/9 cause of this guy and his service. Very cheap compared to other people and very fast. Highly Reccomended
    Originally Posted by lemonzz View Post
    Cleared 9/9 in a little more than four hours. It was a great run, lots of fun, and you'll learn lots of tricks that will help if/when you do these on another toon. These guys know what they're doing and you won't be disappointed. Highly recommend!

Originally Posted by Aoolsson View Post
    Legit guys!
    Originally Posted by Rookuz View Post
    Runs are legit, only thing that caused hiccups were my f*ck ups. Worth the 20$ a piece. Thanks again

Most important thing you need to know going into these is that you need to listen to EVERY detail he tells you.
    Originally Posted by yoloamirite View Post
    Great job! I am very happy to finally have my Golds, and even better, it felt like it made me a better player. Don't be confused. You still need to listen and play well, but they are great and will help you through it. YOLO :P
    Originally Posted by lantus View Post
    Finished my 9/9 run with them today. Trusted seller.
    Originally Posted by Rookuz View Post

Run Complete!!!! YOLO
    Originally Posted by Veiled
    I'm Veiled, owner and admin of HowToPriest.com. A friend of mine purchased 9/9 gold and the run was fairly smooth and done in a timely fashion. He was very happy with this service and has even considered doing it again on his alts! I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Here's an awesome screenshot of my paladin friend after completion.
    https://i.imgur.com/dn1qhk8.jpg

Another happy customer

HowToPriest.com ? View topic - Challenge Modes -- Helping a friend out.
    Originally Posted by ibuyglad View Post
    bought the service, completed in just over 3 hours, leader understood how to get it done and there were not many mistakes

would reccomend.
    Originally Posted by Atlasshrugged04 View Post
    I used his services. His hours are very flexible and he was very skilled at leader and playing. We had a few wipes but these challenge modes are very difficult and you are playing your character. If you want your golds, xmog gear and mount this is your guy!
    Originally Posted by Cypres View Post
    Great service hes got here! Used it to finish up my last to CM gold achievements. Really fast and professional. Great leader and tons of CM experience! Really an entertaining run and the other people in the carry are always professional as well.
    Originally Posted by jkarls12 View Post
    hey guys, i finished the complete 9/9 challenge mode with them and let me tell you something, they are legit and fast.
    they even stream everythign they did.
    totally worth the 200$ i payed =D
    Originally Posted by Khrissy View Post
    Just finished a 9/9 today (all was done today). Was fast and easy. Group knows well what to do and the attitude/humor of the group was entertaining as well, which is a plus. Definitely recommend this group. Professional, skilled, and enjoyable. Also had many top 100 US times and top 5 realm times.

A++, Cheers!
    Originally Posted by dagna View Post
    Just finished getting my runs done almost an hour ago, 9/9 golds fast quick, easy and smooth. Great people to deal with, good prices, worth it easily.
    Originally Posted by chooched View Post
    These guys are GREAT in what they do! Professional, prompt, and don't give up! I'm not going to lie, we had a couple snags along the way but it wasn't anything they couldn't overcome with grace and composure. Very well done, guys! I'm actually considering getting them done for another character now! Any repeat discounts?! Hah!
    Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    Just got my 9/9 with them. Fast and well coordinated. Thanks again
    Originally Posted by Dreadwastes View Post
    Just got my 9/9 Gold runs completed. They really know what to do, i had a blast running them and they make it feel like a team effort which i enjoyed. Thanks guys
    Originally Posted by Earthbrew View Post
    Got my boost done today for EU, only took around 2 hours! Very very fast!

Would highly recommend!

Thanks guys ^^
    Originally Posted by knightjade View Post
    Just did a couple gold runs with them to get catched up on my alt so I can run with some friends.

Was really fast and a lot of fun, would definitely recommend.
    Originally Posted by Ninjaworm7555 View Post
    I can't say enough about this service. Great communication, done quickly and also a genuinely nice, honest guy. I paid for the 9/9 gold challenge mode achievement and received several "extras", such as top 20 US times. I highly recommend this service for anyone wanting these achievements. You won't be disappointed.
    Originally Posted by selraith View Post
    Got the run - did 9/9 and it went really smooth. I've got full PVP gear but they fully supported me and explained what I had to do so I didn't feel left out. The experience was enjoyable and trustworthy. Payments were done after each dungeon so I knew I was in the safe but the guys doing it knew exactly what they were doing. Was awesome! If we get new transmog next patch i'll defo ask these guys again!
    Originally Posted by lantus View Post
    Bought another 9/9 with them today, excellent run; made several top realm times too!
    Originally Posted by pb1980 View Post
    Purchased 9/9 Gold service off these guys and what can I say, absolutely amazing service and high level of professionalism. Unfortunately I couldn't play my character myself due to RL commitments so they gave me the option to have one of their members play my account for me. Obviously you'll always have that initial apprehension when giving out your account details but you have nothing to worry about with these guys.

They setup a live stream for me so I can watch from time to time and the large portions of the stream I saw, they were smashing through the times, even to the point where I hadn't prepped my shaman properly for the run they still pushed it through. (I don't endorse anyone else doing that of course but it shows how good they are to run through an un-prepped character).

Biggest thanks and appreciation to you Daniil and your team for an excellent service, I will definitely be returning in the future along with as many friend I can recommend your service too

Originally Posted by tihifniz View Post
    Just got my 9/9 gold, excellent service, his team is litterly the best team in the world, they knew exactly what to do, no problems at all
    Will come back with another char in some weeks!
    Thanks guys.
    Originally Posted by Aestysu View Post
    Payed for gold Scholo, fast, fun, i ****ed up but didnt matter. top 40 world time.
    Originally Posted by prii_de View Post
    Best Experience i ever had with world of warcraft service

Bought carry on Eu with the best Challange mode team in europe(no kidding,check armory yourself)
    Got two second best time on realm and 1 realm best time and all other within 10 best time on server.
    The guys i ran with was the most amazing wow plazyers u can think of, they did explain all tacts wile we ran and they did back you up everytime u needed something.
    All went smooth and i RECOMMEND this to every1 out there.
    Originally Posted by *Phaze View Post
    Bought 9/9 Gold Challenge

Completed it under 1 Hour + 40 mins even though I messed it up a few times! No wipes whatsoever...pro!

Also, very sociable guys and they know what they are doing.
    Originally Posted by baelrah View Post
    Real Quick Runs..
    Had a very skilled group we killed it.
    9/9 gold highest ranked druid in US and top ranked on my server!
    Win win if i say so myself.
    Originally Posted by Kinkymalinky View Post
    Bought 2 runs from these guys and both have been super smooth with no problems.
    They are hands down the best players I've ever seen and also really funny/awesome guys to talk to as well.
    10/10 defs recommend!!!
    Originally Posted by calick2 View Post
    9/9 Gold Runs done with these guys.

Very fast and professional, got a couple amazing times as well!

If you want your transmog set, you cant go wrong given them your business. *two thumbs up*

Originally Posted by hiredkiller View Post
    Just had my run completed 9/9 i was at work when they wanted to do it so they offered a pilot instead of a carry, i watched on the stream, it was fast and effective, and they got me a few US 2nd best times which is awesome Would recommend to anyone else!
    Originally Posted by KnightmareX420 View Post
    Hilarious run. Amazing speed clocking in at a little over 2 hours. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy 9/9.
    Originally Posted by McNarples View Post
    Had a great time running with these guys, funny and quick definitely worth it.
    Originally Posted by deon11x View Post
    Easy and fast runs, hilarious group, play professional, get you in ASAP. Great deal and well worth it.
    Originally Posted by XXXXXXXX View Post
    Really great guys, got 6 CM - Dungeons done in a very fast time. Would do it again
    Originally Posted by Funkee12 View Post
    Great run, took under 3 hrs.. would recommend to anyone after this service.
    Originally Posted by Xmarcuswildx123 View Post
    Awesome job guys! Got it done in timely manner thanks again would recommend this service to anyone.
    Originally Posted by Wigwam View Post
    Thanks a lot for the smooth runs, you guys! they really flew by in the blink of an eye for me and you carried my resto shaman deeps like a bunch of bosses. IF YOU HAVE THE $200, EHFIN' BUY YOUR RUN FROM THESE GUYS.

Yours truly~

- Badset <3
    Originally Posted by Taenya View Post
    Great run and good sevice all done in about 2 hours and 10 min, i can really recommend these guys, they know what they are doing
    Originally Posted by Trummers View Post
    Just Finished all 9 Golds, quick and easy, finished in just over 2 hours, and now im a beautiful druid in my gold challenge mode gear

Highly Recommended
    Originally Posted by dakkroth View Post
    Just had a scarlet monastery gold run. Time was really really fast, and a smooth run. The players are very nice and friendly, and tells you what to do during the fight. Looking forward to the 8 other challenge modes next month Thanks a big time already !
    Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    Good group ran 9/9 Gold Quick run good times would do businesses with again.
    Originally Posted by marscgm View Post
    Just finished a run with them. Great group.

We got rank 24 US in one of the dungeons. Quite pleased. I would be happy to run with them again sometime if it didn't include the fee. :P
    Originally Posted by thireyn View Post
    These guys are hilariously entertaining, and extremely knowledgable. Even though I died a few times, we finished most CMs with 4-5 minutes to spare. I would definitely recommend this service. Bonus: they have the voices of angels when they sing :P
    Originally Posted by Risenhate View Post
    This guy is great guys. Very entertaining, he has great English and has you laughing during the entire run lmao! SUCKS TO SUCK @ mr. ele shaman haha
    Originally Posted by TheFrosty1 View Post
    These guys are really, really good definitely bring the A game on the challenge mode services they provide. Highly recommend these guys for anyone stuck at a roadblock trying to finish their challenge mode achievements off.

They prove skill trumps over gear anyday for completing CMs in record times.
    Originally Posted by ForTheRecord View Post
    I recently finished a 9/9 run with PR0j3cTc4RRY's group. Professional and really skilled but also funny leader. They're all friendly and helpful; would be great to run with them again.
    Originally Posted by laumotor View Post
    They are beast,they make my char rank best in my realm challenge mode gold!!
    Originally Posted by diablade View Post
    Awesome. Simply awesome.

We did all 9 in about 2hrs 30min and I had a blast. These guys are not only gods at challenge modes, but hilarious as well. Don't go anywhere else believe me you get every penny's worth
    Originally Posted by jerichoholic View Post
    Bought the CM Gold carry service. Carriers knows their stuff, blew through all 9 in about 3 hours. Group was very funny, and laid back. Lots of fun. Worth the money!
    Originally Posted by megatrance View Post
    Another satisfied customer, did it in about 2hrs 12mins, highly recommended! Will run with them again on my alts!
    Originally Posted by AznNoProblem View Post
    Run only took ~3 hours and they were carrying myself and another. Overall was very fun for conversation and not painful at all, trying to compete for better times. :] Thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/A4zTyz5.jpg
    Originally Posted by megatrance View Post
    Another satisfied customer, did it in about 2hrs 12mins, highly recommended! Will run with them again on my alts!
    Originally Posted by Seever View Post
    These guys are super legit. We just finished a 9/9 Gold with #1 realm times on every run. Everything went smoothly and the guys were great to hang out with in Skype. I'd recommend them to anyone.
    Originally Posted by scrumdidly View Post
    blood lust all day

these guys are hilarious and fast! worth the buy imo
    Originally Posted by BieberFever View Post
    Just finished a 9/9 run with these guys! took around 2 hours, fast, explained everything and all around just fun to hang out with! Oh, did i mention, i set 6 realm best times in their group? Yeah, definitely a happy customer!
    Originally Posted by Lokisonz View Post
    Just did a full 9/9 run with these guys it was fast and simple, I got a couple of Realm first times as well!
    Originally Posted by back1245 View Post
    Just finished a run for 9/9. Very smooth and ranked high in real on all heroics including a couple where we ranked 1st. Awesome job - would use them again anytime and wished they offered achievement runs for other heroics achievements I am still missing. Great job.
    Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Had to reschedule the runs but everything turned out well. Was quick and easy (with a minor hiccup but not their fault), got all the golds without a wipe
    Originally Posted by szn View Post
    Did a full 9/9 run with them in about 2-2.5 hours (counting breaks). There's a reason this team dominates the challenge mode boards. Fun atmosphere, and the explanations and hand-holding are there if needed. If I had any other characters I wanted done, I would go to them again in a heartbeat.
    Originally Posted by Kirnal View Post
    Just did a run. Very fast and a lot of realm firsts. Also recommended a few guildies to him.
    Originally Posted by Chridian View Post
    Just finished 9/9 gold with this group and it was amazingly fast, well instructed, professional and a lot alot of fun, laughs and a fun atmosphere all around, definitely recommend them!
    Originally Posted by Thorvath View Post
    Service was excellent. All 9 golds in less than 2 hours. Very happy all around.
    Originally Posted by Endra View Post
    I was very skeptical and nervous about trying out the service but I can gladly say that I had nothing to worry about. Communication was clear and fast, we met at the scheduled time and about 3 hours later I had my transmog gear, Phoenix mount and title. The guys were very fun to run with. Their directions were clear and even when I made a few mistakes they always shrugged it off and we were able to pull it all off. These guys truly make Challenge Modes look easy and I highly recommend them to anyone who is considering their service. I might just purchase the service again for an alt!
    Originally Posted by Nefria View Post
    I'm happy to say these guys were great, not only were the runs fast, with two of them being 4manned due to an afk, but they were entertaining and enjoyable people to be around. Highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by MCsheeo View Post
    Did my run today on my lock and let me tell you these guys are on point and have it down to a science. The only hiccup was when I pulled aggro and wiped us once lol. It's a fun fast paced experience. Listen to instructions and you will be wearing your new transmog in under 3 hours.These guys are also very entertaining and are good for some lol moments. Will I use them again. Absolutely!! The only question is which toon will I use this time!
    Originally Posted by jbarena View Post
    Just finished a 9/9 gold carry in a little over 2 hours today. Was a little nervous at first, but these guys are the real deal. Fast, professional, and skilled.

Worth every penny.
    Originally Posted by Jordanrocks21 View Post
    I know these guys are some of the best!

+1 Recommendation!
    Originally Posted by Inflamme View Post
    Done 9/9 and it was EPIC, SMOOTH & FAST. I will do it again for my other characters.
    +++++A

Thanks alot <3
    Peace
    Originally Posted by Strydr View Post
    Great guys. Honestly there are others but they dont offer the same quality of service as these guys. They even have cameras. These guys are just epic. I was aidsing the whole time. And we just laughed. These guys also did a gold cm with rp walk on sm. Thanks again guys. Merc out
    Originally Posted by steaming View Post
    Their run was very quick, 2-21/2 hours and even through a few hickups it was quickly handeled, not a single reset needed. Also hilarious to listen to in skype.
    Originally Posted by trunks1993 View Post
    hey guys thx for the run, really awesome, couldnt recommend this in any other way .
    Really awesome, that u are making this easy.

but yeah thx for the run really awesome , hope cya later guys

peace out, emilyatack/Rasmus Segalt.

Originally Posted by TabriSX View Post
    Bought a full 9/9 clear from Project Carry and within 2 hour of starting it was all done,even got 5 realm best times!
    Amazing group of guys who are professional,friendly,funny and know the places like they've lived there for years (They probably almost do)
    Highly recommended and I will definitely be purchasing from them in the future.

-Happy Warlock
    Originally Posted by Winn484 View Post
    Thanks SO MUCH to these guys they're fast and very proffessional so recommend them
    SS
    Originally Posted by nickt629 View Post
    These guys are great i got my full 9/9 gold mode in no time flat! would definitely recommend them to anyone! thanks again!!!
    Our times on US.

Our times on EU alliance

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

/PR0j3cTc4RRY
    Last edited by PR0j3cTc4RRY; 06-12-2014 at 09:33 PM.

PR0j3cTc4RRY [US/EU][Ally/Horde] Challenge mode GOLD carries. Fastest Service!
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and good to go
    Last edited by PR0j3cTc4RRY; 01-23-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Zurox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting, very interested, talking in skype.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only had time for one dungeon, but! Easy gold mode. Impressed. Will be doing more tomorrow.

googlebee's Avatar Contributor PQR Profile Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did 2 Gold Runs with him - Professional, Skilled Group.

Highly recommended!

-GB

* Edit - both were top 200 us times - THANKS!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online now, =)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 2 more Golds so far today, very recommended so far.

indierokkkr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PR0j3cTc4RRY is a beast! So far 5 CM down in just a few hours. Leader really knows his stuff and has no problems with a few questions throughout the run. If you listen to what he has to say you will have no problems and we already have a few top 100 US times.

Can't recommend this service more!
    Last edited by indierokkkr; 01-06-2013 at 06:25 PM.

indierokkkr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished the rest today

Very happy customer!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7/9, nearing completion. Its only slower due to my schedule.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and ready to roll
    Last edited by PR0j3cTc4RRY; 01-14-2013 at 06:09 AM.

Memorallis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PR0j3cTc4RRY View Post
    Have spots for Sunday and next week.
    The 50% discount is over but you are getting 15% discount if you buy all 9/9 golds.
    Pilot carries are avail. now,
    But i still like if you played your character yourself just to get that amazing challenge mode experience
    Finished 9/9

Thanks for the runs!! Great attitude, good at explaining fights, had a great time.

Cheers!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need people for Tomorow, Add me up

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need people for today, 2 customers had to cancel their orders.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's go. Quick, cheap gold.

Page 1 of 20 12345 ... LastLast