494 druid, 5 other chars and Diablo 3 account-485k wow gold, OO menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

doctorG's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

494 druid, 5 other chars and Diablo 3 account-485k wow gold, OO

With the birth of my daughter I no longer have any free time (took me a week to put this ad together!) so I am selling my beloved WoW account as it is no longer going to be a part of my life. I would like to sell it whole but am willing to do single sales, as listed below.

Wow Account has a level 90 druid with 4/4 tier 14 pc bonus (massively increases healing output), ilvl 494 restoration set/478 feral. Heroic raid-ready, easily sustains 50-60k HPS when played correctly. Cleared 15/16 normal modes. Has glory of pandaria hero. Reputation at Revered with all gear-giving MOP factions and commendations enabled (massively increases rep gains for other characters on the same account), exalted with anglers/tillers. 600 cooking in all Ways, exalted with Nomi (Cooking Bell) for free cooking token and food every day. Maxed inscription and maxed alchemy (flask spec--knows every MOP recipe). Has 10k gold worth of raw materials in bags.
    Armory: Level 90 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Account has every PvE heirloom, including pirate ring. Located on a high pop active PvP server. All chars are alliance on alliance-dominated server (x-realm varies, usually favors horde).

Other characters available are: 90 paladin, 90 priest, 87 mage, 79 warlock, 75 monk. All have gear appropriate for a new 90 or dungeon-questing at the given level.Paladin is near-maxed on BS (1 craft or 1 faire turn-in from being maxed) and maxed enchanting. Priest is maxed in alchemy (Transmute spec, knows every MOP recipe) and maxed in tailoring. Mage is maxed in inscription (knows every glyph in the game) and maxed in jewelcrafting.

**NOTE: If entire account is purchased it will include all of the characters and items in this listing, 485k (or more) total gold, and the following bonuses: An 85 hunter (525 skinning and leatherworking) and an 85 death knight (525 mining and herbalism), and DIABLO 3.

*******SINGLE SALES******

All single sales include the character you selected, the $25 Blizzard transfer fee, a fully upgraded MOP account ($60), fresh 1 month of game time, and 100k gold.

Characters under level 85 will come with full heirloom sets and rested XP; will provide steep discounts for multi-character purchase (large bulk of cost is the transfer fee +game purchase).

Druid (90)- 350 (includes 200k gold)
    Paladin (90)-190
    Priest (90)--190
    Mage (87)--180
    Warlock (79)-159
    Monk (75)-159
    Hunter (85)-170
    Death Knight (85)-170

494 druid, 5 other chars and Diablo 3 account-485k wow gold, OO
    sheldon12356's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    message me on skype- judynalinkhor

doctorG's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available.

Payment method of choice is verified Skrill (on both ends). I will provide an ID scan and a binding written contract (if buyer is from US).