Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sweet contest, win a Razer 2.0 notebook

Win New Razer Blade Sweepstakes

We had a thread earlier, but the person who made it had fit when he was told he wasnt above the rules..
    anyways here is the thread

NO REF LINKS ALLOWED ON OC, so Dont try!

Sweet contest, win a Razer 2.0 notebook
    TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow. cold. thanks for lowering my chances by killing my ref link (even though at the time there was no rule against ref links in this section) then when i asked for the link to be taken down you just remade the thread and are now taking credit for the contest here yourself.

thats some cold shit right there kurios..

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Personality disorder much?
    seriously if you are going to act like a teenage girl then at least dont try to lie about it. THIS is what you said in the bawx:

<TehVoyager> Whelp cause apparntly i cant post a link of what i want, how i want in the "All bets are off. Post what you want, how you want." section, screw it, delete my thread please.

So I deleted your thread and reposted it so all our members could have a chance to win and the rule is OC wide, it has been added to forum description now too tho. I dont see why you whine so hard about it, you didnt get infractioned or anything.

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    better not get infracted for a post in the back room section, srsly that would kind of be a huge hypocracy to the whole point of a back room forum area.

and its nice to see that even though i've been around 2 years, helped report threads and bring attention to things, help users and generally NOT be a dick that im getting called a "little girl" and "personality disorder" because im a bit pissed off that apparantly my referal link (of whitch, upon posting, there was no mention of being against the rules for this subthread) is apparnatly the devil.

this forum is about playing the system. be it exploits, dupes, hacks, cheating, etc. its about ****ing others over for personal profit. yet, my referal link, whitch yes could help me replace a 7 year old dented up piece of shit Frankencomputer that i dont have the money to replace is BAD. Ohh shit guys, that ESTABLISHED USER who isnt just some "one off spam linker" he's linking Referal links! holy **** its the end of the godamn world! where has the morality and decency in the universe gone! thats so evil! BRB im hacking and botting wow to **** over others in a PAY TO PLAY game for personal profit, so i can sell the gold i make for real money."

do you honestly not see why this is slightly ironic?

if you dont want my referal link, fine. my personal thought on Referal links from established members is that they SHOULD be fine as long as its no Ad.Fly and shit where you get redirected through advertisements and crap to download something. Helping someone get a few extra entries for sharing a contest with you shoudl be fine. the person is helping you out by sharing the contest with you. what exactly is so evil about a referal link (and again, from a non "one off" poster; i can see why you would want to quash one off posters who simply come here, spam the board with "ENTER THIS CONTEST LOL K" and then leave never to post again)

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    well you dont decide the rules and it may be ironic, but it is how we want it, so it is the end of the discussion At least I wont be replying to it anymore.
    You get called a girl because you acted like a teenage girl who is told she cant do something.
    You were called "having a personality disorder" because of this:
    then when i asked for the link to be taken down you just remade the thread and are now taking credit for the contest here yourself.
    when in fact you asked for the thread to be deleted..Slightly ironic :P

And no, I dont have any bad feelings or a grudge against you, I just think you overreacted.. A LOT!
    /last reply
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 01-03-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /last reply, but doesnt awsner the primary question i asked: what exactly is wrong with referal links for established users?

did i just get the ownedcore equivilant of a Ghostcrawler / Zarhiem blue post?

"well you dont decide the rules"
    Clearly. but not what i was asking or stating. what i was stating is; i posted my link before it was clear the "no referal links" part of this forum was one of the rules in the "no rules, post whatever you want" Board. but my link was still removed, and when i asked for the thread to be deleted (to remove the link from ownedcore) you re-posted the link. why would i want the thread deleted if it wasnt to have the link removed kurios?

" I just think you overreacted.. A LOT!"
    perhaps. but the way it was handled was also a bit of a dickmove, and calling me names? wow. bet if i started calling you names there'd be a ban. but for reds to trashtalk a blue is perfectly okay.
    Last edited by TehVoyager; 01-03-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking rank way to serious.
    Drugs, nongame oriented topics, some adult content etc is allowed in the backroom- no ref links has been site wide from the get go.

even if the entire rest of the staff posted the ref links- they would be removed.
    He has the sole right to do as he pleases if he wants to include his own ref, in this case... he didnt. he is the admin, the 2nd highest position running the forum and doing far more behind the scenes work than you'd expect.

we've banned legendaries for thinking they were better than everyone else,,, and i fail to see how very minor and inexplicably non-deformed names, is worthy to risk being an ass on the forum.
    to circumvent anything, no i havent even talked to him on this topic- i was customarily coming in here for the banning game.

--- as a note as well; he removed the link. okay- then you state just remove the thread okay..
    if i would have done the actions, i would have posted a thread on the topic as well. its not all about personal glory and fame, its the sharing of information, why should it fly below radar because you got mad at him holding up the rules? and... anddddd.... the content matter of the post itself!!! i see nowhere that he says that he found the shi. he reposted what was corrected from 1 rule, to where you had it removed out of anger.

edit: and the contests are akin to the lottery. you have more chance of being killed on your way to the gas station, than winning the lottery.
    edit 2: plus its the backroom.. anyone can say names here. he can legitimately trashtalk here all he wants, isnt that what you said as well?
    you dont see infractions or your posts being deleted to be swept under the rug do you? because frankly all the hookers are taking up the space under the rug,

im not going to lift it up... that's zoidbergs job all smelly n nasty... gagging just thinking about it, i mean come on.. decomposing bodies.
    Last edited by Remus3; 01-03-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the reply remus.

however my main question remains.

what is the matter with posts from non one-off accounts (spamm accounts) that contain referal links? whats the big deal? if a blue, orange, teal, red, black, whatever... someone who's been here a while. whats the matter with them posting a referal link?

INB4: "its against the rules". WHY?

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because then the forum would be spammed with them- 10 more threads would pop up here with the same exact thing you ref'd .. just with theirs.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that shit happens with everything else anyways. how much of Exploits or Guides is actuailly Origional content?

whenever something new comes up 15 people try to claim credit for it, and 4 people make videos to "give a better explanation" and one person tries to sneak it into guides so he doesnt get the "REPOST" spam. it happens near enough every time with the big finds.

In any case, i still managed to get my 50 total referals (none, you may be happy to know, from ownedcore) so it's been a good day overall.

you do make a solid point about the reposting of referal links. but in that case making the repost rule apply to them would then make that a semi-moot point.

ah well. if anyones entered from here, good luck on your entries. if you win i may have to track you down however. xD

EDIT:

Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    We had a thread earlier, but the person who made it had fit when he was told he wasnt above the rules..

no. what i was pissed about was that the sub forum that rules stated "no rules as long as its legal" (thats paraphrased) had hidden rules that only applied until i tried to post somehting, then i was called names in the shoutbox and here simply for disagreeing with someone. at no point have i thought i was above the rules. i think the rule in question is stupid, and that the way this situation was handled could be classified as "badly" at best.
    Last edited by TehVoyager; 01-03-2013 at 09:18 PM.