★★ [EU] RBG boosting Service ★ 2.2k, 2.4k & Hero of the A ★★ALLY ONLY★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigkevybobo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★ [EU] RBG boosting Service ★ 2.2k, 2.4k & Hero of the A ★★ALLY ONLY★★

No One Can Match Our Prices.

Who We Are

We are Divine Irony we are currently ranked by guildox as the highest ranked rbg guild on outland and in the WORLD.
    Divine Irony of Outland - GuildOx - WoW Rankings
    We are the only team in europe that can offer prices affordable to the average person and also allow them to be in the boost 100% of the time ingame and on TeamSpeak3 making you feel part of the team during your Boost.

Where Are You Guys From
    90% of our team are from the United Kingdom with the other 10% making up our small percentage of our boosters from the Netherlands.

How Does The Process Work

The normal order will go as follows.
    1. Contact me with the skype at the bottom of this thread.
    2. Have a small/lengthy conversation about how it works any questions,what you would like to order ect.
    3. Setup of a test game 1 free game to show our team in action and the teams cr is high enough to boost to what has been ordered.
    4. 50% of the payment is made and the boost then continues depending on what you have ordered the following 50% will be paided for Example such as :-
    0-2.2cr - 1 test game/50% paided/boosted to 2k cr following 50% paided/boost continues to 2.2
    5.You leave the team and teamspeak after asking any following questions to our team on teamspeak and have a few words with me back on skype if you liked our services a small post about how it went would be lovely to be left in this thread,and setup of buying conquest cap or higher rating can be arranged.

Prices

Package deals

0 rating - 2.2 rating = 120k gold / 60 GBP
    0 rating - 2.4 rating = 150k/ 75 GBP
    0rating - Hero rating = 300k / Hero boosts are done during the season and all clients that buy Hero boost will be contacted when we feel there rating is not high enough to push them back into hero rating,At this current time we boost hero to 2.8k but if things change in terms of mmr exploits that make it higher we will contact you to boost you back into hero range,What you buy from us is not simply a 1 day boost we make sure you are safe all season .

I need My T2/Titles

2k rating - 2.2 rating = 30k gold
    2k rating - 2.4k rating =50k gold
    2.2k rating - 2.4k rating =40k gold

GOLD IS ONLY ACCEPTED ON OUTLAND ALLIANCE

All listed prices are subject to change and we do offer conquest cap/1-50 wins/ect i have only listed what we sell daily and anything about rbg boosting concerning the price or a different package please contact me through skype .
    Last edited by bigkevybobo; 01-03-2013 at 05:42 AM.

★★ [EU] RBG boosting Service ★ 2.2k, 2.4k & Hero of the A ★★ALLY ONLY★★
    Rlz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guildox... loled so hard.

bigkevybobo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rlz View Post
    Guildox... loled so hard.
    Thank you for writing somthing constructive in my thread .

Rlz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bigkevybobo View Post
    Thank you for writing somthing constructive in my thread .
    If you want something constructive, here goes.

Guildox is way outdated and you are by far not even remotely close to the highest rbg players in the world, just have a look at the ladder, wintraders or not - you're not the highest.

Yet another self-proclaimed "we're best in the world, gagaga" thread.

Best of luck though with your so obviously legit prices!

/Thread