1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Newbie To Botting Needs Help

Title Says it all. Ive seen the bot community grow significantly over the new expansion and I'm tempted to try one myself. As of right now I know NOTHING about bots which is why I want to ask you guys some quick questions.

1) I want to start off with something small. Can anyone give a quick recommendation for a fishing leveling bot? After I use a bot to level my fishing Id like to use one for fishing in pandaria when im at work or out with family. Looking for free bots btw.

2) Are there any specific time frames where activating a bot is "the most safe." also are there some precautions I should take to increase the chances of getting by undetected.

3) In the case of a fishing bot being unavailable can someone give me a recommendation to a great mining bot they've been using. Id like to hear for someone whose been doing this for more than 2 months without any complaints, warnings, etc.

Yes I know these are sort of newbie questions and I've acknowledged that already. Any in-put would help. Feel free to point me to guides, FAQ's and such. Thanks

A Newbie To Botting Needs Help
    Mit0's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there

Welcome to the better sight of Power :P

1) Can't give u an answer here, because i'm not using a free bot..but i'm using a quit good one..Honorbuddy..(u could get one here on the Tradesection for WoW Gold as well..)

2) In my opinion..there are no specific times..i mean..many bot at night..but also normal players are having there eyes opend for bots in the night...so i think botting on daytime is great

3) Honorbuddy btw. is able to fish/level/grind/herbing/mining and quit more stuff... it's also quit undetectable..caus it has a mobile fishing bot, which provides Poolfishing as well

Hope i could help u out a lil bit

Feel free to ask me some more questions

Btw: Botting for 1,5 years on 3 Acc. without any reports/band or what ever..

wiirgi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/16
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lilminymok View Post
    Title Says it all. Ive seen the bot community grow significantly over the new expansion and I'm tempted to try one myself. As of right now I know NOTHING about bots which is why I want to ask you guys some quick questions.

1) I want to start off with something small. Can anyone give a quick recommendation for a fishing leveling bot? After I use a bot to level my fishing Id like to use one for fishing in pandaria when im at work or out with family. Looking for free bots btw. Theres some free fishing bots in the Bots & Programs section, I still use the old passive fishing bot called Iwana 2 (if I have to use a non-paid one)

2) Are there any specific time frames where activating a bot is "the most safe." also are there some precautions I should take to increase the chances of getting by undetected.
    The rule is, don't bot on anything you don't wan't to lose. However this is not entirely true, if you babysit your bot alot the ban chance is close to zero. If you are gonna use a more advanced bot for example leveling you can use other than default custom classes and certain plugins that makes it safer. And for a Gathering bot, use custom profiles, always! Also check forums and stuff to see if there are any banwaves, if there are, don't bot.

3) In the case of a fishing bot being unavailable can someone give me a recommendation to a great mining bot they've been using. Id like to hear for someone whose been doing this for more than 2 months without any complaints, warnings, etc. I have been using Honorbuddy (paid) for almost everything for more than 2 years and I'm yet to even have a warning. I bot very carefully though with alot of baby sitting, except on my botting accounts.

Yes I know these are sort of newbie questions and I've acknowledged that already. Any in-put would help. Feel free to point me to guides, FAQ's and such. Thanks
    I really suggest you to buy Honorbuddy if you wan't a great bot that will be safe. Heres a good guide for safe botting;
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...sk-of-ban.html (Bot safely without risk of ban.)
    Its quite old but it still talks about some general stuff.
    Happy botting and a Happy 2013!

Regards,
    Wiirgi
    Last edited by wiirgi; 01-02-2013 at 01:57 PM.
    I like cats.

lilminymok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright Sweet. Thanks for link. Seriously considering buying it if no other alternative. Still open to more suggestions. Btw Iwana bot Is no longer available to download it seems. Site download link is broken
    Last edited by lilminymok; 01-02-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Inrehab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using Coolfish for my fishing bot. It is free and you can find it on this board. It's pretty straight forward to use, but it is more detectable than other bots, but most people haven't had any issues. I have been using for over a month, I fish for 3 times a day for about 4 hours each session.

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1,2,3 - Lazybot

Best free bot around, can static fish, fish in pools, leveling, gathering, and it's completely passive if you don't enable memory writing.
    You can get the latest version from the link in my signature.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    1,2,3 - Lazybot

Best free bot around, can static fish, fish in pools, leveling, gathering, and it's completely passive if you don't enable memory writing.
    You can get the latest version from the link in my signature.
    anyone still using that bot deserves a ban tbh

lilminymok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    anyone still using that bot deserves a ban tbh