Sell Your Gold on EU/US Fast Delivery & Support menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wowgold4money's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sell Your Gold on EU/US Fast Delivery & Support

We need WOW gold on all servers.
    We are often looking for gold and other virtual currencies.
    We will give the best available price to buy everything you have, no matter how much gold you have!
    Almost every server is OK, no matter Alliance or Horde!
    We also sell Gamecards for a limited amount of time.

The payment will be sent instantly, with following options:
    - PayPal
    - Moneybookers
    - Western Union
    PAYPAL: We have a verified, bank /balance funded (the two safest types of funded payments) premier, merchant tier 1 account. I can pay instantly over Paypal and you will have the money seconds after selling me the gold.

WESTERN UNION: We are a preferred customer . With Western Union, you can receive cash for your gold instantly. Additionally, Western Union is completely untraceable and the cash is yours once you pick it up. We can send the cash to you anywhere in the world. I am willing to contribute to western union fees partially

MONEYBOOKERS: This is a good option for the international customer. It is a very safe payment method and I am fully verified .

If you require another payment method, such as an amazon payment, ordering something from ebay, or any other nontraditional payment, we can work with that and send you the funds as you require. Please talk to us to discuss
    Please dont hesitate and contact us right away for further questions!

Please dont hesitate and contact us right away for further questions!

Please contact us:

we are trying to be online 24/7, lots of long-time partners in need now, we accept Paypal &Moneybookers
    Please contact us for more details about demand and price:

Email: [email protected]

Sell Your Gold on EU/US Fast Delivery & Support