300k gold on any us server.  per 100k. also selling mounts/account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

santaclause2012's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

300k gold on any us server. $60 per 100k. also selling mounts/account

I have 300k gold left for sale on any us server. Been selling most my gold to ogdeal from here on the ownedcore forums. Its avaialable on any us server, and can transfer it to you.

also selling a MOP ugraded wow account, thats still active with 2 level 85's in maked cata gear. Has multiple other characters including a 60 hunter holding a fully leveled guild bank with all tabs etc. account comes with a ton of achievements and rare mounts. will include the spectral tiger boe mounts if asked. The account without the spectral mounts is $150 for it. With the spectral tiger mounts its $450. Hit me on msn messenger. ID is [email protected]

can meet you ingame on my toons to show you them and let you take a look at the mounts etc. thank you

300k gold on any us server.  per 100k. also selling mounts/account
    Zurox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 rep, just registered.. I'd buy 100k on Ghostlands US Horde if you'd be able to go first.