Boost for Europe WEST AND EAST menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wody123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boost for Europe WEST AND EAST

Hello everyone , im 2400 elo player from season 2 who is in need of getting some Riot points for my smurf acc to get some champs over there , since now we gonna have christmas i will have like 2 weeks of free time so i decided i can use this time for elo boost ppl to get my riot points.

here are the prices for my services :

0-1400 =25 euro per 100 elo
    1400-1600= 30 euro per 100 elo

1600-1800=35-40 euro per 100elo

im not boosting higher then this so pls keep that in mind

i can also offer duo queue games , in which i will log on some of my friends low elo account and just do duo queue games with you and same time giving u free lesson tips etc

forms of payment :

i will accept paysafecards as a form of the payment , since i am boosting only europe servers and those cards are easy to get in any europe country

shouldnt be a problem for anyone

since im new here at the forum i will do a discount of 15 % price for 3 first customers

i wont do any free boosts sadly , if u wanna try myself u can do it with an 15% price discount for 3 first customers

i will gladly get some trust with that discount and hopefully i will be able to find some customers ( i will repeat once again i wont do any free boost for fake reputation i dont need any fake reputation for free boosting so pls keep that in mind and dont add me if u are counting for getting free elo)

my skype contact :woodsen123

or via personal message

i boost only europe west and europe east servers

Boost for Europe WEST AND EAST