Selling two Honorbuddy Licenses. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rmg's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling two Honorbuddy Licenses.

Hello everybody. I have two Honorbuddy licenses that I bought back at the end of summer in anticipation for the expansion. Well I lost interest in the game shortly after the expansion and finally kicking the habit of WoW for good.

I have a 3 session key that is retailing at $79.37 US, that I am selling for $55.
    I also have a 1 session key that is retailing at $33.05 US, that I am for $20.

I will also sell these two together for $65.

I'm just looking to get a little something back since I quit the game and have no further use for these.

I'm paypal verified, I know that was a big thing back in the Markee Dragon days (I haven't done much message board transactions since Burning Crusade).

If your interested post here and you can contact me through my email [email protected] and I will give my skype to those who are interested through there.

If you have any questions feel free to post or shoot me and email.

Mark

Selling two Honorbuddy Licenses.
    KSum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i sent u n email. thanks