Gold Challenge mode boost menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

anstsa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold Challenge mode boost

I'm looking for challenge mode boost (Horde EU). I'll pay via ingame gold or paypal.
    Write your price here or pm me.

Gold Challenge mode boost
    Zalambur's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a seller who can provide it for $180. Please leave your Skype name if you want to buy. He is in US server so he doesnt have any char on EU this is why we need to provide 5 chars so that they can log in and get the achievement for us in EU.

wolfae's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serious Buyer

Originally Posted by Zalambur View Post
    I found a seller who can provide it for $180. Please leave your Skype name if you want to buy. He is in US server so he doesnt have any char on EU this is why we need to provide 5 chars so that they can log in and get the achievement for us in EU.
    Hi am I am an interested buyer from US Frostmourne Server. I am willing to pay the stipulated amount above but i want to clarity things up alittle. My details are listed below. But, i have been looking for a Gold Challenge boost for awhile now, I am currently in contact with a reputable compay that will be able to do it within 2days, but they are charging me 350USD which to me is totally absurd. Could you enlighten me on your sales history and why it is safe to trust you with my WoW account and payment. How long will you guys take to complete?

Skype name: street.prince
    Email: [email protected]
    Character : Alliance
    Class: Shaman
    Account Blizzard Authenticated
    Payment : Paypal
    Preferbly 50% deposit first and 50% again after task completion (Discuss on skype)

Zalambur's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wolfae View Post
    Hi am I am an interested buyer from US Frostmourne Server. I am willing to pay the stipulated amount above but i want to clarity things up alittle. My details are listed below. But, i have been looking for a Gold Challenge boost for awhile now, I am currently in contact with a reputable compay that will be able to do it within 2days, but they are charging me 350USD which to me is totally absurd. Could you enlighten me on your sales history and why it is safe to trust you with my WoW account and payment. How long will you guys take to complete?

Skype name: street.prince
    Email: [email protected]
    Character : Alliance
    Class: Shaman
    Account Blizzard Authenticated
    Payment : Paypal
    Preferbly 50% deposit first and 50% again after task completion (Discuss on skype)
    Hey thanks for showing interest but this is only for EU server, horde side.

gef97229's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AdamEd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $180 for all 9 Challenge Gold dungeons. We do the first gold dungeon, then you make the payment and then we complete the rest. Only for EU Horde.
    THe next run is on Saturday.
    Skype Name: saltura606