WTT 3 D3 Keys + 2 D3 Accounts + 8DB Keys for WoW accounts/Keys/HB Keys menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tren's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT 3 D3 Keys + 2 D3 Accounts + 8DB Keys for WoW accounts/Keys/HB Keys

Recently bought 5 copies of D3 online after getting banned on Dec. 18th for botting my old accounts. I then went and bought more D3 games because I wanted to start back up and continue botting. Half way through setting up I realized I'd rather play/bot WoW more than D3, so here I am trying to trade my 3 UNUSED D3 keys (Still sealed in the boxes) and 2 empty accounts that have not been used at all yet, but DO each have an e-mail attached to which you will be getting along with the respective accounts. The e-mails were created SPECIFICALLY for the diablo 3 accounts and are gmail addresses.

I also have a lifetime DB Key which was doubled during the whole law crises during the summer of 2012. It's a double session key; it can run 2 bots at the same time from the single key

Lastly, I have a 6-session DB Key which is good until 6/16/2013

Needless to say, I am done with D3 and wish to move back onto WoW.

I am looking for any WoW Accounts/WoW keys/ HB Keys

WTT 3 D3 Keys + 2 D3 Accounts + 8DB Keys for WoW accounts/Keys/HB Keys