Offering A Special Service to restore ALL your removed Duplicate Mount's!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offering A Special Service to restore ALL your removed Duplicate Mount's!!!

Getting all my mount's removed after adding new mounts to my collection from the character transfer exploit, I've been REALLY depressed, lately I found a way to restore ALL my mount's!

I am in need of money right now so I decided to share the method.

I've found the method by a 100% mistake, done it 3 times already to my friends, 1 month pass and yet we all still have our rare mounts, from the Swift Spectral Tiger to the Black Qiraj Tank!

Every single mount that you've made via that exploit is RESTORABLE!

I am offering my service to restore all your mount's, I will talk to you first with skype via call, I offer this method only to serious people that WANT the mount's back and the call is to make sure your not some random and the method will get banned because of you. I prefer call as make it much more simple to sort the details/what is needed to restore them.

The whole method takes about few hours to 3 days at worse, I offer 100% refund back in case it won't work.

There are specific requirement's to get the job done, I will ask them before taking any money to make sure I am able to restore your mount's.

I will do the method only few times a week to make sure Blizzard do not ban it, however after the restore is done, I will not offer any refund if someone report you/you did something stupid and got your mount's removed again as it's not my fualt.

Currently the price is 300$ to get the job done and for Europe Account's ONLY.

I will accept payment's only via Western Union to avoid people scamming me, to help you make sure I am not scamming you then I offer to 2 200 Reputation+ Member's to test it for 50$ via Paypal which is more or less what it's cost to me to get the job done to prove I am legit and the method is working.

The price is high for few reasons,

1) The less people buy = Lowest the chance Blizzard ban the method.

2) I still want to earn even though I offer the method only to few people and limited number of amount's per week.

3) I need cash in real life for a surgery to my nephew.

I will do the method till I earn an amount of 6000$ in total which is my goal, about 20 people to get the job done.

I make it clear, once you paid, I won't start the method till I claim the payment, in case of refund, I will refund the money to you ONLY IF I DON'T manage to finish the method and then will refund you the money minus the amount I paid.

The method will be done by me and me only and I am
    NOT going to share it.

Keep in mind, meanwhile the procces I will need to log your Account's to make up the method and also will need your secret password !!! I make it clear now to avoid unwanted spam via Skype, I WON'T scam you or steal anything from your Account's, feel free to send the gold/whatever you feel like is scammable to your other accounts, if you do not agree then DO NOT bother to contact me as the method is not possible without it and I won't share the method with you.

Send me a PM for Skype Info, I would like to keep it as discreet as possible, thank you!

Offering A Special Service to restore ALL your removed Duplicate Mount's!!!
    SKODGEDEN's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and if the mounts gets removed afterwards once again?
    Will i be issued a refund?
    If yes, pm me your skype.

juliet's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me your skype please

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said, they should not be removed as for me it's over a month and yet not removed but in case you get reported or god knows what, no refunds after you've got them back.

There is always a risk, same risk as for when you bought them, thanks.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Week so taking another 4 order's, so far so good, PM me!

RavenUK's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get few people to post reviews and i may be interested for sure