WTS 2 toons  Druid +paladin +shaman alliance menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

keos2010's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 2 toons Druid +paladin +shaman alliance

hey guys 1 time i post here .. i wanna sell 3 of my toons form my account the way i wanna do this is you buy your own cd keys enter my personal info after you register the new account with all the info after i will xfer the toons two that account

why this method ?
    1. you will have the cd key of all the Games .. + the secret answer
    2. im not plannin on quit wow i just dount play those toons anymore . and i wana made new ones ..
    3. if you think about it this is the safest way for both buyer and seller

the 3 toons i wana sell ar

1. NE druid lvl 90 .. 474 ilvl . Herb/min/ 600 10880 achivment Points . pandaria rep / all on revered .
    2. Human paladin lvl 85 . ilvl 396 enchanting.600/eng 525 this toon have looots of rare armors and weapons save on the bank for trasmo, legendary wep two
    3. Drenai shaman ,lvl 80 no skill no prof .

i can give you the Armory links on all 3 my Skype is raul.woot1

for my POV the paladin is the moss expensive toon . Bcose he waz my main toon for like 3 years . if some one wana buy all the 3 toons i can give you all those 3 X prly
    600 USD$ Note .. i will pay for Xfer myself and faction change if need it i can go lower depend on what you want or what you want need
    sorry for my gramma im not rly good whit english i can Speak it really well if you wanna talk add me on Skype we can work thinks out

WTS 2 toons  Druid +paladin +shaman alliance