Selling account.  have 3 accounts. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

clashfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling account. have 3 accounts.

Hi I have 3 accounts I am trying to sell. one account has 2 level 90's. The first 90 is a shaman resto--491 ilvl and a ele 490 set. The other is a resto druid. pve set is 485 and pvp set is 480. I also have a few 85's on the account. A pally, another druid and a priest. I have banks full of random items and about 20-25k gold on this account. I have a few hard to get mounts also. I have the level 70 red ZA bear mount, the Kara horse, the TCG nether rocket mount and many many more.

Next 2 accounts are linked to together and have just a ton of toons. 4 level 90's and 7 level 85's. 90 monk,mage,priest,hunter. Monk has dps set ilvl 480 or so and healing set 492. Mage is well geared as well. other 2 90's are above 460ilvl. Have a crap ton of mounts on this one also...just pst me if you would like to know. I have a few guild banks spread around also. Thanks and hit me up for more info.

Selling account.  have 3 accounts.
    cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much?

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk 2

clashfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trying for 500 for first account. 600 for both the other ones

clashfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both accounts have D2 and D3 also. with several level 60 toons on them. I know they have changed some d3 stuff so I would guess level 60 isnt cap anymore.