Bulk price Gamecards EU/US for gold & $. (Daily Supplier) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bulk price Gamecards EU/US for gold & $. (Daily Supplier)

Hello everyone,

I have plenty of gamecards(60 days) for sale EU/US.

I'm offering bulk prices for them (Cheaper than usual).

5x Gamecards(EU) - 132.5$ (26.5$ each)

5x Gamecards (US) - 132.5$ (26.5$ each)

I might be accepting gold , but i'm selling 5 at a time for cheap rates only.

Skype - Justforyousales

MSN: [email protected]

FAQ for BULK Purchases:

Q. The seller asked me to verify myself and in some conditions give away my photo ID? Why would i do that?

Answer. The verification process is normally for new ownedcore members or low reps, verified and active members with high / moderate rep will not have to go through this most of the time, thats very rare. This is a very simple security measure, if you are going to buy bulk, you must know that most transactions are of huge money and there are always scammers sniffing around and trying to get best of such situations, If you are willing to buy cheap gamecards, then you must be prepared to verify yourself, thats our right to make sure we're not selling to a scammer who will eventually chargeback the amount (Use hacked paypals etc).

Q. What is the delivery time for gamecards?

Answer. Due to work over load, me being handling most of the work myself, i will need atleast 24 hours or so, sometimes i'll do instant delivery but in some cases, u will need to wait, I wont take payment first ofcourse, Once i know that the stock is available for instant sale, i'll contact you and sell to you.

Q. Why buy Bulk , what is the point?

Answer. Well what the hell, Its Xmas and its pretty cheap? You got those extra dollars on you and you'll probably buy expensive gametime from other sources, why not just get yourself some extra time for coming new years? Its not like the world is ending on 21st, oh wait is it?. Heh. You can also sell these gamecards to your friends, relatives and clients, since they are so cheap, you can definitely make profit.

Q. How do i know that these gamecards are not used and i wont be ripped off if i dont use them ?

Answer. These gamecards are color scanned copy , came out of a bulk box of 60 days gamecards, There will be a proper and clear scanned number, which will only belong to you, After delivering you the card, we normally delete scanned image so its never misused or given to someone else.

Q. Why should i believe you and give you so much money without any guarantee?

Answer. I'm an old member in ownedcore , i do day to day business here, my business extends from diablo 3 to WoW and many other games, i'm going be launching my own personal website soon, Obviously i'm trust worthy and i would never scam anyone to ruin my well earned business which gives me quite enough the profit.

Bulk price Gamecards EU/US for gold & $. (Daily Supplier)
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From now on we will be online 24/7 so feel free to ask anything on skype

Smixfan's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont get whats cheap here.
    5x60 Gamecards @ Offgamers - Sub-total: US $135, EU $137. instant, no risk and no stuff like sending docs to some stranger and pretty much any payment method.
    And you can buy just one if you want. And you get extra bonus rewards (points to buy it even cheaper)

What you offer is not cheap at all.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smixfan View Post
    I dont get whats cheap here.
    5x60 Gamecards @ Offgamers - Sub-total: US $135, EU $137. instant, no risk and no stuff like sending docs to some stranger and pretty much any payment method.
    And you can buy just one if you want. And you get extra bonus rewards (points to buy it even cheaper)

What you offer is not cheap at all.

Prices have been changed, now you are getting each card for 27.2$ , I'm sure thats still cheaper than offgamers.

I'm asking for for blanked out number documents, not those which can be misused for anything else.

thanks for your feedback.