WTT Multi/Current Glad warlock, Challenge Conqueror: Gold, Swift spectral, Invincible menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Methodmanx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Multi/Current Glad warlock, Challenge Conqueror: Gold, Swift spectral, Invincible

Hi Im currently trying to trade or possibly sell my current account(s).
    My main account is a warlock, got 12k achievement points havn't been arsed doing the easiest ones.
    Example of some mounts are: Swift Spectral tiger, Wooly white rhino, Swift zulian Tiger, Swift Razzashi Raptor, Wrathful Gladiator's Frost wyrm, Cataclysmic Gladiator's twilight drake, Fiery Warhorse, Deathcharger's Reins, Raven Lord, Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank, Life-Binders handmaiden and Violet Pandaren Pheonix. Also got an epic tcg pet.

The char has got all arena achievements so u will have Arena Master and High Warlord if you dont manage to keep up with the gladiator.
    RBG rating is currently on 2.2k so you are able to buy T2 whenever.
    As the title is saying I've also completed the Challenge Modes gold and therefor the char has gotten the sick transmog.
    Got a few alts, a priest in 85 aswell as a warrior, the warlock has Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard but also getting Tabard of the lightbringer on wednesday. The char can also be garantueed a gladiator with you as teamleader. This account is a pure vanity account got LOADS of random stuff saved from tbc and forward.

Level 90 Undead Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory 485 ilvl pve and pvp.

Iam the one and only owner of this account, as OO I will provide you with every information along with a valid scan of my ID.

There is one more account that I would like to see if there is any interests in, the account has almost every class above 85, there are few chars with all the cataclysm elite gear and the account has Invincible, The insane, Champion of Ulduar, Competition's tabard and thunderyfury, this account has got above 13k achievement points. A lvl 90 warrior and 88 mage as mains.

Contact me through PM and I will give you my skype for a further talk, I'm serious and I'm up for using a middleman.

WTT Multi/Current Glad warlock, Challenge Conqueror: Gold, Swift spectral, Invincible
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add on skype: Johan.persson1122

prii_de's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added on skype and sent u a msg here on Ownedcore

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the account(s) are still up!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still up! highely interested in a good trade or selling aswell, got few bids so far but will be up for roughly another week.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still up for sale or for trade